Traces

Starring weeks and months of work time , a Human and a living toon became inseparable.

An Inky cartoonist would patiently wait during early hours, trying to grasp a moment of bond with the person he's been hoping for - The female would sneak up early before work shift hours, to fulfill her little promise - until eventually it became a daily routine.

The (hair-color) lady and the black horned toon would spend hours together. They spoke about all sorts of things in life : like how humans spend their daily routines? How people work and take care of themselves? What's the taste of peanut butter and jam sandwiches? And how much do people love their families ?

Many of these questions seemed wether deeply philosophical or just randomly silly. But despite them all - (Y/n) still casually and Sagacious answered them and explained her opinions and point of views, which luckily helped Bendy to learn more about his female creator. Although, the Inky Being knew and understood all of those things - he just never understood them or experienced them in a human point of view.

Bendy and (Y/n) both discovered that they are very much alike, despite their complete distinction and opposition. It seemed rather too coincidental, that it mysteriously frightened them to the core - the way how they both quickly answer to each other as if they know what the other will sa. And It is not the only accident. There were many moments when (y/n) or Bendy would do something and the other would react positively as if they acted like this since forever. Even during conversations if someone is talking about something the other quickly agrees on the same opinion , almost reading the mind. Maybe it could be the basic fact that Miss (L/n) was in fact Bendy's creator - thus giving him most of her own personality to the dancing demon?

Whatever the answer was, The Young Lady and The Toon couldn't shrug off this confusion and Propitious conclusion they build up inside one another. At the end, they both decided to keep that between each other as a positive and benevolent secret.

But despite all The supernatural shenanigans, Bendy knew he could trust his sweet creator and rely on anything. (Y/n) Always comes to the studio with her handbag to work, meaning she could sneak some stuff to show Bendy - she would bring all sorts of newspapers, magazines , literature books, her photos , and many more albums.

It may seemed useless to bring all this junk to some kind of a living toon, but in all truth he deeply enjoyed it and appreciate it. For Bendy, every single day was like a birthday - for he knew his beloved (Y/n) would come to visit him with new gifts and stories.

In reality, the poor toon was always locked up and mistreated by Joey Drew. Since most of the co-workers are roaming around the workshop, Bendy can't even flinch for a second out of his spot. But Luckily, since the cheeky demon spent all of those months in the animation studio - he had all the albums and sketched that (Y/n) gave him.

Sometimes, during day time when The 26 year old comes early - they two would practice their art skills by drawing each other or even play music on the piano. In fact, Miss (L/n) and Mr Cheeky Devil discovered that they both are professionals at solo tap dance. However, awkwardly enough - Bendy was extremely flustered at dancing with a partner, for some unknown reasons to (Y/n). But she still convinced her devil darling to teach some more tap dancing in the future.

Nonetheless, those are the happiest moments that they hold dearly. Almost as a young love starts to bloom.

But the most unforgettable moment Bendy experienced - was the outside.

(Y/n) ,obviously , spoke about the world's society and environmental conditions that people are living in today. The complex way one could describe the life behind 4 walls was an endless possibility. Realizing that the 2-dimensional platformed world that Bendy lived in was nothing more than just a mere silly images for performances - made his ink boil in rage.

He learned a valuable lesson - hatred and wrath.

Not because of the dear (Y/n)... no, she hasn't done anything.

But because of Joey Drew.

That name provoked despise and disgust in Bendy's guts. He acknowledged that the scum only wanted to toy with him, to use him for his own fame and pathetic success.

Doubtless, the lil' ol' Devil wanted to hide his rage and anger that he holds towards Joey. Not even mentioning of the abuse and strict behavior that Drew caused and twisted inside the poor thing - (Y/n) still always sensed that within Bendy. The young lady couldn't stand the negativity and rueful to engulf her Dear toon with grief.

Until one Sunny day, she came up with an idea.

When the (hair-color) employee came back to work early, she wore her huge sun-hat. It was late spring after all, even though it never bothered her, she intended to use this hat for something else. As any other day, Bendy would happily run towards his creator and greet her back - which he eventually did on that day. But instead of continuing to go downstairs with the gorgeous angel, The Male dancing Demon looked confused as she led him towards another direction. Bendy desired for an explanation, but to his despise , (y/n) quietly put her finger on top of her plump lips - signaling to stay as quiet as possible.

Understanding the command, The Dancing demon had no other idea than to keep quiet. Without any further words, they both arrived at the far end corner of a hallway - in front of them were a metallic ladders leading up to the hatch on the ceiling. Bendy genuinely never dared to reach up there, fearing he might anger Joey, thus the 3D living toon wasn't sure of the sole purpose of it.

Before Bendy could utter a single word, The huge Summer-hat was unexpectedly placed on top of his head. In the corner of his eye, he saw (Y/n) signaling to climbs after her to the top. Everything was going fast, as without any further ado, Miss (L/n) budged the hatch open and helped Bendy to climb up.

There was just a blinding light that enveloped and burned Bendy's big eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, he witnessed the unbelievable.

Bendy and (Y/n) were outside on the rooftop of the Animation Studio.

The little inky Demon repeatedly blinked and wiped his pitch-black eyes. As they were tightly closed, the toon could heard the oh so familiar angelic giggle coming from his sweetheart.

(Y/n) was kneeling down at him and adjusting her huge Sun-hat on Bendy's horned head. It was adorably suitable for him.

The toon stared in shock again. He could see the rich color of the blue sky. The repeated heat of sunshine brushing his cold ink as warm kisses of fresh warm air lingered around.

At the edge of the rooftop, Bendy saw hundreds of colors. The streets the studio was located in were indeed peaceful. A small Parking lot with a dazzling park surrounding it, several vivid colors of different flowers are peeking in. Few miles in the front, the merciful streets are filled with occasional pedestrians milling about each direction.

Bendy lost his breath and stared with wide cartoonish eyes.

The 26 year old deeply inhaled and softly exhaled. As she sat down on the dusty floor, (y/n) examined Bendy's reaction to all of it. The sunlight made the (hair-color) locks to sparkle like diamond in the ruff, as her (eye-color) orbs dazzled with peace and relaxation.

Feeling eyes pointed towards him, Bendy snapped back into reality as he glared at (y/n) sitting form. Grinning back in unbelievable happiness , the dancing demon attacked the female in a tight loving hug. Leaving (y/n) startled in shock, the female human gladly hugged her Bendy back, sitting him on top of her lap.

The inky toon realized that (Y/n) brought the sun-hat to cover his head, just in case if somebody noticed two being on the rooftop, but that didn't bother him. Staying in his beloved gentle arms, they two stayed like this for what seemed an eternity.

At least, they wished it was an eternity.

---

Prepare your guts for the next chapter, lads.

And I apologize for any grammatical and convoluted text mistakes... I'm having some uncomfort with my writing lately. Btw, would you like to see my art of 'reader' in the future? Kindly, tell me. Thank you for reading.