The Lighter Side of Hell

CAUTIONS : There's a tiny small hint of gore and violence here... you've been warned

Screenshot from Bendy and The Ink Machine Chapter 1.

A dark room filled with oozing blood and Ink, where no spec of sunlight could ever reach , cold was keeping this room still.

"HERE! HERE THEY ARE DARLING!"

A locked wooden door was loudly blasted open, letting in the candlelight from the corridors to travel in inside upon the oodles of the wicked pitch black mass that is Blood and Ink. The whole room was drowning in this disgusting liquid , as several shapes and limbs tried to move away in a shaking and trembling manner

"THOSE LITTLE DEAR FRIENDS... WAITING FOR THEIR SWEET (Y/N) TO COME BACK AND RESCUE THEM!"

Bendy's shouts caused everyone to crumble in fear, letting (Y/n) to take in for the truth she demanded from the beginning.

The Room was sinking with enormous puddles of Ink, covering the old Wooden walls and reaching the old dusty ceiling. The orange pale walls peeled slowly with the layers of dust and dirt ; the floors bowed under Bendy's feet with each rough step he took. The door, heavy as it was, creaked and groaned every time it tried to open on its own. Something dark and cold stared back from every Inky corner that bent under the weight of age. The air was damp and filled with a mixture of iron and ink, causing the Female (Hair-color) to hold her breath and cringe.

But what truly shocked the (eye-color) eyes, were the moving shapes.

"And you know what?! I'll tell you everything!"

Humanoid Figures and limbs shifted and tremble in agony as if drowning in Ink from head to Toe. (Y/n) couldn't make out their features or even looks, they looked like blobs or Black Liquid that merged into different people's shapes - familiar old shapes. These were bodies - half dead half living.

"Those are your friends , (y/n). "

(Y/n) stayed silent as Bendy's mouth formed a line, building an irritating tension.

"No...no no no. But, what about Joey and Sammy? I saw it - I saw you choking him to death while I... I stabbed him, several times in a row. They're dead! It can't be!"

As a liquid its thick; sticky, and has a pungent smell of ink, it can act like quicksand or just plain coat and suffocate people. As a gas it's quite strange it is able to pass through solid material with ease, suffocate, and eat away like acid. As a whole Darkness is an odd thing.

"After I locked you in that ink machine tank... I quickly moved the corpses of that Drew and Lawrence away. No body found them y'know. But the rest - oh... my dear, they all went crazy. They were scared the moment they couldn't find you three. Only Ink was left. Oh... But then those idiots - your co workers thought it was your fault!"

"Impossible. If the Police was here, then they could've found out about the murder - Sammy's body, Joey's body ... they've probably sent the crew for questioning, Bendy ; Don't. Spill. Nonsense."

"It's THE TRUTH! That day - the Day we got rid of the moron Lawrence and Drew, you think I would've just stopped there? Letting the rest of the silly crew ran away and let everything out to the world?! No... those cowards got what they deserve instead. Look-"

The disgusting oozing smell still lingered in the air, as (Y/n) wanted to gag , forcing her to hold her head in place. The Female realized what those are - people. Her co workers.

Bendy was panting, grunting in rage and frustration.

He build up everything to prepare the moment his Female creator would finally accept his love and care. To finally accept the fact that she's a masterpiece and he is work of her art. But Alas, (L/n) won't move on until she discover the truth she's been waiting for.