Henry Must Die

My biggest appreciation to everyone for the "Happy Birthday" wishes and those who commented/supported my stories on my last updates. You guys made my boring birthday a miracle ;~; love you all!

 Art by le Me - S-a | reference to Resident Evil 7 (Ethan Must Die game mode)

_____________________

Henry stared deep into (Y/n)'s eyes.

"I... I can't believe, all these years you stayed in here?" - Henry covered his shaking lips upon hearing (L/n)'s words. The adult male now knew everything that have happened within these wall of the Animation Studio - the Ink, Joey, Susie, the murders. Everything.

"I'm sorry. But Henry, you must trust me , it's too dangerous for you. You and Boris shall move on now - I'll protect you, just remember to stay away from Jo-... from the Ink monster."

"What about you?" He asked, startling Boris, who was standing nearby "I won't leave you here. Not again."

(Y/n) gazed at Henry - It broke her heart. She didn't want him to leave. She didn't want to turn into a random image that floated in the pool of his memory. She didn't want to be the smile that squeezed his chest somewhere far away. But (Y/n) knew that the longer she stayed with him, the more suspicious her disappearance will be. She has no time.

As an instinct, (Y/n) let her own arms softly warp around Henry's broad shoulders, melting in their last hug. Bursting with happiness, Boris joined their hug from the side. He was glad to see two humans being reuniting - Boris shipped it.

A laugh echoed within.

The room in which they're standing was innocent looking - a huge projector buzzing, with few chairs and movie rolls scattered around. A warm light was emitting inside the room, until a sudden darkness consumed Henry's and (Y/n)'s vision. The lights were off - the only source of light was the projector flashing Black-&-white pictures on the stage.

All three of them froze in horror. (Y/n) stood in front of Henry and Boris, ready to protect them at any cost. Something was moving.

"I'm the dancing demon

Watch me twirl and hop and spin!

I'm quick to give a smile,

But I won't forget your sins..."

Suddenly, an old animated picture of Bendy the Dancing Demon was projected on the screen. Henry couldn't see around him with such lack of lights, only black and white picture of Bendy dancing and singing. (Y/n) stood still, narrowing her eyes.

He found out.

The laugh started to get louder. Before their eyes, the mocking picture of Bendy Dancing and signing started to move on its own, until it bursted out of the projector screen. Now the little Demon was standing proud and still in front of them, on the stage.

"Welcome home dear friend! How long we've all been waitin'" - wide eyes and black as inky pools were sending daggers towards Henry. The toon now glared at all three of them, while wearing a bright false smile. "I see you met everyone already. Alice, Boris... even my Dear had to greet you personally."

"B-bendy? He didn't do anything wrong!" - interrupted (Y/n) loudly.

"Ah... to be protected and adored by My Muse. You're a lucky man, Henry. I really envy you. Though, your luck might come to an end~"