The illusion of Living

(Art made and rightfully belongs to me - S-a.)

Innocent brightful giggles escaped from Bendy's grinning mouth. He will get the chance to spend fun time with a person - and not just any person , but his sweet and kind creator. Miss (L/n) was conscientiously smiling at him - giving a safe and harmless aura to secure the two beings. Meaning, his female creator is less frightening than the male creator - Joey Drew.

"alright, ma'am. Shall we go downstairs?"

Before (Y/n) could even nod in approval, a solid gloved hand took a tight hold of her slim (skin-color) fingers. Bendy held her hand in satisfaction, memorizing her body warmth from yesterday's encounter. Eventually tugging the taller Female with him, the Dancing Demon fastly marched towards the Music Department that is located downstairs next to voice-acting cabins.

"woah, didn't expect you to be so happy to take me here!"

"Oh Golly ! I'm More than just happy... Besides I've got my advantages."

The Cheeky lil' demon proudly adjusted his white bowtie, earning a smooth chuckle from (Y/n). They both approached the wooden piano that was located in the corner of the room. The young women still couldn't shook the fact that she was casually bonding with an Ink character.

"Hey, um, Miss (L/n)?"

"Yes Bendy?"

(Y/n) sat on the piano stool, guessing from the inky Demon's tone - he probably was curious to ask some questions.

"I was wondering... Could you please tell me how you Created me? Or, how you got here and eventually imagined a characteristic like... me?"

Hearing such a deep and complex question, (y/n) was sure she's about to tell a huge story of her whole life. Luckily for them both - that what the lovely female artist was planning to show Bendy today. Adjusting her seat, Miss (L/n) pulled out her personal old sketch-book that was filled with different notes and illustrations.

"Oh, it is such a long story to tell. But Luckily, that's what I was planing to show you today as well - here, take a seat..."

(Y/n) happily held her sketchbook in one hand, as she patted the soft seat on the stool next to her with the other hand - Inviting dear Bendy to occupy the place next to her.

Without any further hesitation, the toon approached her fast and sat. Feeling a slight warmth heating up to Bendy's cheeks, he couldn't un-notice how his knees were touching (y/n)'s thighs. The (hair-color) women held her old sketchbook and placed in ontop of Bendy's lap , so he'll be able to take a closer and comfortable look on it.

"Since I was little, I always loved to draw. I couldn't hold still until I start doodling on papers or even walls. My mother would scold me every once in while, but eventually, my father let me attend different art schools and bought me all the necessary supplies that I needed. That's when I started to practice my skills during my preteen ages. I was trying to draw all sort of things - paysage landscapes, animals, plants, humans and body anatomy ... Anything I could see..."

The young Lady continued with her small rants about the past, inconspicuous about the Toon that scooped closer to her, while enjoying her voice.

"But ... despite all kinds of activities and styles I had tried... my favorite art style were comics or cartoons. They were easier to draw and fun to create - that's when I eventually had an idea of drawing a mischievous yet friendly Demon-like character...
it was you , Bendy."