Ch.2 / Can I get an amen? [warning:Lime]

Please vote and tell me what you think of this story or your favorite parts. Unfortunately this story is dying. But support is much appreciated. I hope you'll enjoy it.

[Warning : Lime. Don't worry, you'll be warned again when the part comes]

"My creator, the cherishes and sustainers of my world. Give me this day my daily pleasure, as I give to those who seek pleasure from me."

A slender figure slumped against the wall, feeling the bumps of the archaic wood-chip wallpaper dig through his arched back. The horrific Inky Creature, wearing old overall and a Bendy mask, was what used to be Sammy Lawrence.
In his iron grip was a can of bacon soup that he grew to hate with each day. Lawrence didn't bother to even taste food anymore - he simply lost the satisfaction of being a human.

Sammy had a lot of work in front of him. He had to fix some Boris prototypes and escape from Alice's tantrums, as it was order by none other than Miss (Y/n). Unfortunately for him, the man felt stiff, and broken. Looking back at the can of bacon soup, Lawrence decided to eat a little before the Ink Demon finds him. A small lunch break for himself.

"It... shouldn't hurt." - thought the poor man.

With one violent gulp, the moment the food contacted with his throat his stomach felt like the bag in a set of bag-pipes being vigorously squeezed. With a heaving lurch of his stomach, a small mouthful of bile dribbled from his quivering lips as he was forced to spit out the bacon soup he just tasted. The substance tasted horrible for Sammy Lawrence - his taste buds and throat couldn't even recognize the food. Sammy continued viciously coughing up puke.

"No no no," he murmured ; "why... it hurts, it hurts..."

The sobbing continued. A (your-height) shadow stood quietly out of sight, sadly contemplating.

"Belief can make you Succeed. Belief can make you rich!"

"and you! Yes you, little Miss (L/n)! You were no good for this place from the beginning."

"Sammy NO!"

Visions and images of different voices and figures danced within the Adult Man's head. As light spots flashed within his eyes, Henry grunted under his breath and opened his eyes.

The paralyzing pain spread through Henry's body. He clenched his fists as he hesitantly rose up from the ground. He noticed his feet were trembling. His legs twitched, fighting the impulse to whirl around and sprint down that damp, shadowed corridor; his throat closed in threat of screaming.

'Ugh, oh my head, What happened?' he thought.

Confusingly, The Man realized he passed out after falling from the first floor - that probably explains the pain flowing through his legs. Henry rubbed his forehead, this wasn't supposed to happen. The image of the inky monster launching at him still haunted his mind. Henry rose up in alarm - he should move on, is that monster still chasing him?

Taking a good look around, Henry noticed he stood in a small room with a huge dry pentagram in a middle, the candle lights were his only source of light. Weird wooden coffins leaned on the wall, making this room even more unsettling.

"Well, I guess there's only one thing to do : press on. See if I can find a way out."

Grabbing an axe nearby, he collected all his confidence and courage to continue down the hallway. Henry swiftly swung his axe at the wooden planks that blocked his way. And so, the Man headed to his next destination, unaware of the loving and caring shadowy eyes that observed him from afar.