My Muse [warning:Lime]

Art by le me - S-a

YO BUCKLE THE F UP MY CRANKY CREW CUZ YO GOT A LIME AHEAD OF YA MA BOIS. (Nothing too serious, I mean c'mon man)

It was a long week, one may agree. Or perhaps it was a single day? Month? (Y/n) couldn't tell. After all those years of Bendy and (Y/n) inhabiting the Workshop as their own - the Female Creator and her Little Devil Darling tried their best to fix their old 'pals' back from their corrupted state.

Alice and Boris were awake. Their Inky limbs felt the joy of control once again. But Alas, not for long. Now, that was in the past. Alice became more aggressive and abusive. She would become jealous and hideous even as she's would attack some of the Inky monsters in hopes to become more beautiful again.

Alice became more corrupted,

Boris is still mute,

"I just don't understand," the poor (Y/n) would say, "-we did everything to fix them!"

"I'm sorry, dear... Toons like us require the Ink Machine to function properly, but That Machine doesn't want to work at all!" - this time, The Dancing Demon fully warped his hands around his darling's tired body, checking. Leaning deeper into each other's touch, (Y/n) calmly replied :

"I'm fine. I just... surprised, that's all."

"Ah~ We'll probably find something else to stop Alice's reckless behavior and get Boris his voice back!" - The shorter Toon chimed approvingly, kissing the corner of her lips to ease her frustration. Accepting Bendy's loving support, (Y/n) finally sighed and decided to take a break.

"We've got some fixing... to do. Perhaps, I'll have to completely remodel them."

"Fear not , my dear , I know what we can do!"

"You really believed that you would be able to cheat death itself... You're a mortal." - The cartoonish voice , once cheerful and happy, was filled venom and hatred as it echoed all around the locked auditorium where not a single scream of agony escaped. Even the passage of the light slowed and the sounds became dull. "And yet, you weren't even able to complete your work fully. And now they're left to decay because of YOU!"

The old man, who kept his head hanging low as he sat on his old wooden wheel chair, flinched just upon hearing the powerful and dominant voice of the Ink Demon. The room was oozing with thick Ink, with a huge pentagram drawn in the middle. Joey Drew couldn't see The Savior and His Muse, but he knew well that they were watching, observing his every cursed breath.

"Unfortunately for you, Mr. Drew , you know very well who doesn't tolerate this kind of behavior~"

"N-no, my Lord, I shall fix this! Their physical bodies weren't perfect. I shall create new ones for your satisfaction. Please, have some mercy on me."

"Ah, you shouldn't plead to me."

Joey's breath hitched the moment he realized what the cartoonish devil meant. Evil rubbed within the white gloved hands together in that classic way villains do. Bendy choose this path of murder and jealousy just for the person he thought was perfect in every way. Just a single thought about (Y/n) will already rise a heating sensation inside his Inky body. Touching her is like his heart is mended even though He never knew he had a one. Oh, how he lusted to move his hands all over her cold (skin-color) skin...

But work is work. And it has to be done.

Trying to take calm his senses down, The Inky Demon stepped aside as he felt (y/n)'s gentle hands being placed on his shoulders.