ch.3 / Angelic Reunion

YALL BE WAITING FOR DIZ, EVERYONE GETS A HENRY AND YALL BETTER READ THIS CAREFULLY. ENJOY

Also, it's my birthday. Lazy Art by le me.

A yawn escaped from Henry.

The sleepy man woke up from his slumber.

His facial expression was cadaver-like, not just sagged but lacking it's usual liveliness completely, as if he had left his spirit snuggling under the duvet. His eyelids drooped and there was a slight lolling to his head, drunk with fatigue after yesterday's horror.

Blinking in confusion, Henry looked at his surroundings.

Ah, right. He wasn't home, but in a safehouse with Boris.

"Good morning, Boris."

Henry sat beside the Wolf, as he approached him calmly towards the table. Boris couldn't answer, but his smile says it all. He looked As happy as a baboon in a banana tree.

Old music on the radio played in the back. One may say that this place was partly unused, but Henry begged for differ - some of the furniture and places were clearly cleaned up and take care off, as it used to be someone place as well.

After all, to whom those (fav-books), pillows and plushies belonged to?

"What would you say buddy?" Around Henry and Boris were the crumbling walls that held nothing more than a ghostly silhouette of some previous existence. "We need to head out soon. But Boris, do you know what's going on here? Where's Joey? (Y/n)? Do you know them?"

Boris sadly glanced at the Human in front of him. The innocent Wolf fought the desperation of telling him everything : that Miss (L/n) is safe and sound and sent him here. Boris knew about it all - but Unfortunately, he is mute. Thus, Boris' only response is shrugging.

"Never mind... doesn't matter. Thank you for helping me out. I couldn't make it without you. But we must leave now... have you seen the lever handle around? Or are you holding it hostage until I make you some food?"

Love and tranquility sparkled within Boris' eyes upon hearing the word 'food'. Who doesn't love food?

"I thought so. Let's see what we got." - A stomach full of bacon soup made the two pals filled with determination.

"A brawl is surely brewing, It's ON!"

"YOU WORTHLESS DEMON-"

Bend and Alice were fighting again.

The argument was cold. One moment Bendy is roaring in anger and launches himself to attack Alice. The next, Alice is tackling his head to crush him. And so it goes back and forth. The friendship that (Y/n) developed between these two had gone, it had been distorted into a close mimic of hatred; and just as friendship endures, so would the wall of bitterness that separated them, growing more thorns every day.

Miss (L/n) sat on a chair, crossed legged in the corner. Her once soft and innocent expression now shows displeas and irritation towards the two Inky Toons that fought as if it was a normal daily routine.

"I want my OWN perfect looks, I want my OWN followers, I want my OWN glory! I DESERVE IT, I'm as important as you are!"

"Then why don't you act like it, A̛̰l̛̛̻᷿i̛c̛e̛?" - each word they spoke was filled with hatred and their Ink boiling within. Bendy was spilling threats and mocks, while Alice is blinded with ignorance and threw tantrums.