Upside-Down Pentagrams

Art by le me - S-a H. Warning : slight smut every now and then

Embracing the simple comfort of each other's touch, a Human and a Toon were sitting together on the floor and discussing their opinions while drawing. The Empty hallway was lighted with candles.

"So I've been thinking of using the Toy machine to fabricate some new attires for both of us."

With the Inky Toon sitting on (L/n)'s soft lap, Bendy was excitingly drawing, his Gloved Hand never let out of paper while his Dominant Hand was gracefully drawing the lines on the white clear paper.

"Mhm... okay..." - (Y/n) nodded in agreement.

(Skin-color) Hands were amicably warped around Bendy's Torso, pressing her soft chest against his back. Her chest was rising and falling against his back while (Y/n) placed her chin on top of His Black Horned-Head.
Bendy was a quick artist - just like his creator ; (Y/n)'s eyes were focused on his drawing, Different sketches of clothing were presented.

"That's... very stylish of you. I like it!"

"Yep! I want you to have a fancy dress or outfit but with more of a smoothly tranquil trait" - The Cheeky Demon Commented, with certainty at his upcoming work.

"It looks rather interesting. I never liked overwhelming and flashing dresses."

Bendy neatly placed the paper down on the floor. Turning round and making sure (Y/n)'s hands locked around his torso, he carefully cupped her delicate Cheeks. The Pitch Black eyes were instantly lost the moment the gazed into the (Eye-color) orbs.

"Exactly! But you'll still be perfect for, no matter what outfit.

"Oh, I'm flattered, dearly. But what's this attire for? Is there an upcoming ceremony that's I don't know about?"

Bendy titled his head to the side slightly, leaning in closer. (Y/n) could sense his breath right at her lips, as few inches were the only distance separating them. One white Gloved hand slithered it's way down the Female's waist while the other trailed to caressing the corner of Her plump lips.

"Heh, it's nothing... as long as you like it, I'm satisfied."

The Toon muttered, as he shrugged any ideas of conversation he had. It was hard for him to think or even cooperate when the edge of those charming plump lips tease him constantly. (L/n) sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. Her lips brush His , Unable to hold his hunger, Bendy slowly closed the distance between himself and (Y/n).

When she shyly kissed the Cheeky Demon his brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout his entire body. He was addicted - obsessed. He couldn't bare not to be with her and He could barely breathe when she was around. Those kisses were Bendy's salvation and his torment. He lived for them and He would die with the memory of them on his thin lips.

Small butterfly kisses were spread onto (Y/n) face, as Bendy slowly trailed to her cheekbones and occasionally trailing lower to her neck. Bendy held her gently, cupping her face with one hand. He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of her neck. (Y/n)'s body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook her body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within her once more. (Y/n) was breathless with delight as he showered her with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth. Thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of his affection, the Female tried to pull the Lustful Toon out of her, since he might not stop afterwards.

"B-bendy... um... please, I..."

Bendy twitched suddenly, He drew back in shaky manner and spent a moment studying her face. Did he hurt in a way? Perhaps made her uncomfortable-? Bendy nervously gazed at her, fearing that he displeased his Muse.