Who's Laughing Now?

CAUTION : this LONG chapter contained violence and gore. Proceed with caution.

Art drawn and rightfully belongs to me - S-a H.

Recap ~

Rubbing her shoulder in pain, (Y/n) watched Sammy approach Drew in a startled expression. In (L/n) perspective, everything was going fast - too negatively fast. She was afraid things are only heating up for worse.

Just as she swore she hard a grunt coming up from the cupboard's direction.

(Continue in the next chapter)

________________________

"YOU- Mister Drew, owe us many answers and explanations! What happened to- "

"Sammy, I have no time for your whining too..."

"Listen to me here, you miserable maggot-"

Clenching one Hand and eyes full of rage, Joey's and Sammy's voices rose above the sacred silence. Their own hearts splitting opened, sending each word full speed ahead to shatter their souls into a million pieces. This was no longer "He said, She said." Blood was bound to be spilled, as feelings hurt. The crew were never that strong to being with, and now no one ever will be as strong as they once were.

"For God's sake Lawrence...!!!" "Sammy, please, we have to-"

"No, Henry ! You stay away from me. And YOU ! Yes you, little Miss (L/n)! You were no good for this place from the beginning!"

"Excuse yourself?!"

Henry and Joey both held their breath, everyone knew (Y/n) was simply too nice and quiet to withstand his heat. The two males wanted to hold Sammy out from the (hair-color) female, befor he could do any harm, however deep grunts made them freeze in an instant. The two Males stopped in their track when they saw Ink merging from the Cardboard Bendy.

Mr Drew whispered in distress - "oh my lord, Henry get away"

"If only you didn't step your damned feet here in the first place - none of this could've happened! There wouldn't been any stupid, selfish characters like that pathetic Bendy! Because of you, we got sued for life and because you support that maniac Drew in the first - everyone believes we are some sort of idiots rather than respectful artist and musicians! Do you hear me you-"

"D͜o͌n̲'̵t́ Y͆O̧U᷈ D͜A̟R͉E᷊ T̳O̍ S͢P͚E̩A͉K᷉ T̳O̍ H̫E̒Rͭ L̐I̟K̷E͑ T̵̈̏H̝A̰T̸-͍ "

Dreadful distorted shrieks of pure horror and agony were heard from all around. Before anyone could even blink, A huge mass of Ink engulfed the oblivious Sammy Lawrence From behind, pushing and knocking everything out of it's way. The Three - Joey, Henry and (Y/n) all stumbled in fear at the scene in front of them. A huge melting Mass of Ink was choking Sammy while pinning him to the cold wooden floor. The Bulk Body of Ink seemed to be shapeless, vividly vibrating and emitting grunts of Anger and Rage on the helpless man, who was constantly kicking and struggling under the heavy weight on top of him.

The helpless man ,Sammy , continued to scream his lungs out for help in sorrow and dread, hoping that this abomination would leave away ; before any more shrieks of help could be heard from the awful ringing voice - the Inky mass started to shift and vibrate in a boiling matter, slowly merging and covering the whole Man in Ink.

Lawrence's screams and shouts became muffled, as he struggled to move or emit a sound - the liquified Black Mass roughly attacked onto his mouth, nose and eyes, complete engulfing him in Ink - A figure of the Dancing a demon, Bendy , started to shape while drowning Sammy to his own demise.