Ch. 3

( Your POV )

"WHAT THE HELL JACK?!" For a second I was a little embarrassed about causing a scene but it soon just filled with more anger. Jack pushed his lips off Abigail and looked at me in horror.

"(Y/n), it's not what it looks like."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE MY BOYFRIEND IS LOCKING LIPS WITH ANOTHER GIRL!?" I was so angry, I couldn't contain myself.

"Wait. You're his girlfriend?" Abigail looked at me confused.

"Damn straight I am. What's it to you?"

"I'm his girlfriend", Abigail said. "Jack, I thought you said she was your sister." Abigail and I looked at Jack with anger and confusion.

"I... I can explain", he tried to explain but before he could I pushed him and he fell over the table.

"I knew there had to be a better reason than 'family stuff' for you to cancel on me everyday for 3 months." As I tried to walk away he grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). Please, let me fix this." I shook his hand off of mine.

"Oh fuck off, Jack." I stormed out but I could hear Abigail dump him too.

"(Y/n)", I heard someone exclaim. I turned around and saw Abigail.

"Abigail?"

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea he was seeing anyone." I could tell she was genuinely sorry.

"It's fine."

"You know, you had a lot of nerve to yell at him in front of all those people and shove him over a table and tell him to fuck off." We both laughed.

"He deserved it. You know Abigail, you're not that bad. I like you." I turned and smiled at her.

"You're not too bad yourself."

"You know, I was wondering", I started. She looked at me concerned. "Are you from London?"

"Actually, yes. I was out here visiting my grandmother before she passed away. I've been out here for 5 months and I had to get a job out here but I'm heading home tomorrow."

"Wow. I'm sorry for your grandmother." I looked over and saw (y/bf/n) pull up.

"I gotta go. Do you want to exchange numbers before I head out?"

"Is that even a question?" We laughed as we exchanged numbers. I got into the car and (y/bf/n) looked at me.

"You don't look too bad after witnessing your boyfriend cheat on you." She looked at me concerned.

"The girl he cheated on me with, Abigail, she's pretty cool. They broke up too and now we're friends. Now if you don't mind,  I haven't eaten yet."

"Don't worry. I already ordered pizza. We better head back before the pizza gets there." I nodded and she stared driving. When we got home, we ate pizza and I told her all about the beginning of the date. I told her how he made me feel so happy and then destroyed me like that. She listened and comforted me. After awhile, (y/bf/n) turned on Dan's videos and I fell asleep on the couch.