Ch. 24

( Phil's POV )

After (y/bf/n) parked the car, I grabbed Abigail's hand and we all rushed into the hospital. We looked around for a second before we saw Dan sitting on a chair with his head in his hands.

"Dan", I said while walking over to him. He refused to look up which only meant one thing, he was crying. "Can I have a minute with him?" The girls nodded and walked away. "Dan?"

"I should've never left her alone."

"Dan-"

"If I would've just stayed there, she wouldn't be hurt worse than she already was."

"Dan, if you don't mind me asking, what did you see when you got back?" He was silent for a moment but than began talking.

"Him. I saw him holding her down and thrusting into her and then I looked at her. She had more bruises and she was bleeding and her eyes were closed."

"I'm so sorry you had to see that." I honestly didn't know what to say.

"I wish I came back sooner. I couldn't fully understand the text."

"What did it say?" He pulled out his phone and showed me.

(Y/n) ~ "ghies tkhete"

"How did you understand that?"

"I don't know. I just hope she's okay."

"We all do", Abigail said with (y/bf/n) crying on her shoulder.

( Dan's POV )

About an hour later, the lady came over to us.

"Are you all here for (y/f/n)?"

"Yes", I quickly said. "Can we see her?"

"Yes, follow me to her room. You will also be able to wait outside her room." We nodded and followed her. "She's had multiple tests done and we've confirmed that she's got a few sprained and fractured things but our biggest problem is that she's in a coma." My heart dropped.

"How long do you think she'll be in the coma", I asked.

"We don't know. It's up to her to wake up."

"So she has to chose her own fate now", (y/bf/n) asked.

"Correct. We want her to wake up and usually friends and family help with that. If you could call her family to come visit, that'd be great."

"Isn't there a rule where only family can visit", Abigail asked.

"That's hard to explain. Anyways, here's her room. Let me know if you need anything." I immediately rushed to her side.

( Your bf's POV )

My heart broke seeing my best friend laying unconscious in the hospital. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Hey, it's me, your best friend. Doctor says you're fine but it's up to you to wake up. Don't give up now. I love you, (y/n)." I started crying and walked over to the chair in the corner.

( Abigail's POV )

It was my turn to say something to (y/n) and I was a little nervous. I slowly walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey, it's Abigail. Don't give up yet. We're all here to help you. I love you." I looked over at (y/bf/n) who had been crying in the corner. I walked over to her and took her out of the room to comfort her.

( Phil's POV )

I gently hugged (y/n) as she laid unconscious.

"Phil here, you're strong. I know you are. Don't give up." I saw Abigail comforting (y/bf/n) then saw Dan holding her hand. "We're gonna go get food and give you your time with (y/n)." He nodded and I left. "Lets go get food." They nodded and we headed for the car.

( Dan's POV )

After everyone left, I just stared at her. Tears began to fall from my eyes as I looked at her.

"(Y/n)." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm so sorry about everything that's happened to you and between us. Please don't give up yet. Don't leave (y/bf/n). She'll be so heartbroken without you. You two are like sisters. Don't leave me. I know it sounds selfish but I love you. I can't lose you right when things start getting better with us. I love you, I can't lose you." I sat there holding her hand and crying till I fell asleep. I had pulled the chair from corner over to be more comfortable.

( Phil's POV )

Abigail decided to drive since (y/bf/n) nor I were stable enough to drive. I was looking out the window when I felt a hand on leg.

"You okay", Abigail asked.

"I don't know. It's just hard to see your best friend go through something like this. I mean, it's probably way harder for you, (y/bf/n)."

"It is. Seeing my best friend since diapers abused and rape is just heart breaking. Not just that but the fact that I might lose her makes this so much harder. When the doctor told us to call her family, I almost broke. She's been so busy with school that she hasn't been able to see her siblings and her father wouldn't give two shits about her. We couldn't take her to see her mother while she was in rehab because it would've brought back old memories." She had begun to cry a little.

"Was in rehab? I thought she is in rehab", I asked a little shocked.

"No. She was released last month but I couldn't say anything because her siblings and I have been helping her mom get back on her feet so we could surprise her for her birthday next month but I guess we're going to have to surprise her a little sooner than planned."

"She needs all the support she can get right now", Abigail added.

"Yeah, it's just they don't know. They don't know she was abused and raped. I don't even know how to tell them", (y/bf/n) said before shedding a few tears.

"We can go with you right now", I said. (Y/bf/n) looked up at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's what friends do." I smiled.

"Thank you", she said wiping her tears.

"You made a good choice, Phil", Abigail said before giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

( Your POV )

"What the hell", I said as I opened my eye.