Ch. 26

( Your POV )

"Thank you." She cleared her throat before she began. "You should wake up because you have 3 loving friends and an amazing boyfriend-"

"Woah, woah, woah. Dan is not my boyfriend."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I don't know what we are. We haven't discussed it yet."

"My point. Anyways, you have 3 loving friends and an amazing boy-"

"No. Don't call him my boyfriend when I don't know what we are."

"Fine. ANYWAYS, you have 3 loving friends and an amazing DAN who loves and cares about you. Things finally started getting better for you. You'll over come being abused and raped and you can move on with your life. Yeah, you've had a few bumps in the road but you can get through this. You'll hurt more people if you chose not to wake up. They love and care for you. They'll help you through this." I guess she was right, well I was right.

"Ugh, boring", angry me said.

"Alright, your turn."

( Dan's POV )

When I woke up, I was still holding her hand and I could smell food.

"Hey Dan, we're back", Phil exclaimed. "You hungry?" I nodded and he handed me a slice of pizza.

"How is she doing", (y/bf/n) asked.

"She hasn't woken up yet."

( Your POV )

"Wait, before you begin, does anyone smell pizza?"

"Yes, they're eating. Now let me talk."

"Okay, okay."

( Dan's POV )

I still held her hand as I ate when I felt her hand move.

"Dan, you okay", Phil asked.

"She just moved. Maybe she's waking up."

"Don't give your hopes up, Dan. She may be in a coma but she can move slightly. She probably also smelt the pizza. She loves her pizza", (y/bf/n) laughed. We all laughed a little but she was right. I can't give my hopes up.

"I hope you don't mind that Abigail and I go out tomorrow", Phil said.

"I don't mind. You all have things to do but I don't want to leave."

"You'll have to leave eventually. You can't sit here forever", (y/bf/n) said. "I have to go back to work even though I don't want to."

"I won't leave", I said.

*1 Week Later*

A week passed and I was still sat in the same spot. I hadn't moved unless I had to go to the bathroom. (Y/bf/n) had to go back to work and Abigail and Phil were helping her mum.

Everyday, I missed (y/n) more and more. I missed her beautiful eyes and how they shined every time she looked at me. I missed her smile and how beautiful it was when she laughed. I missed her so much. My world was filling with darkness without her. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my blade before adding some new cuts to my wrist. Tears fell down my face as I did.

Days began to pass. Each day I would add a few more cuts to my wrist. I'd always hide blade before (y/bf/n), Abigail or Phil came in. They didn't know about this side of me nor did I want them to know. My world was still filling with darkness as my light was fading.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in", I said quietly.

"Dan, you need to come back to the apartment", Phil said.

"No I don't. I'm perfectly fine."

"No you're not. I know you. You need to get out of this hospital room. You need to shower and sleep in a bed."

"I'm fine, Phil."

"I'm not taking no for an answer." His tone was serious. "I will get you out of here one way or the other. You can make this easy or hard." I didn't have the energy to argue with him so I agreed.

"Can I just have one more minute with her?"

"Fine. I'll be right back." I rushed back down to her side.

"Phil is making me leave. I love you. Please come back. We'll get through this together." I kissed her forehead. When I turned around, Abigail and (y/bf/n) were standing there with Phil. "Who's staying with her?"

"I am", (y/bf/n) said.

"If she wakes up, please give these to her." I handed her a stack of letters. She nodded than proceeded to hug me.

"Come on", Phil said. I walked over to him and we headed out.

"When do I get to see her again?"

"In a few days. Until then, you're staying at the apartment and getting rest. You've lost a lot of weight since you haven't done much."

( Your bf's POV )

I sat down by (y/n) and looked at her. As tears began to form in my eyes, my phone rang.

"Hello? Really? That's great. See you soon!"

*1 Hour Later*

*Knock Knock*

"We have some new visitors for Ms. Hart", the doctor said.

"Let them in." In walked Karen, Jackson and Hannah. I hugged and greeted them.

"My baby", Karen exclaimed when she saw (y/n). "You kids go first while I gather my thoughts."

( Your POV )

"Your life has sucked until you met Dan. And than it sucked more because you got abused twice and raped. You haven't talked to you mother in years. You have no time for your siblings. You'll just be miserable if you go back. They'll get over the fact that you chose to not wake up. You're better off not going back into that horrible world." Angry me also had some valid points.

"You need to decide soon. They won't wait around for you much longer."

"Give me a minute to think." They nodded and my thoughts trailed on.

"We have some people trying to talk to you."

"Let me hear."

"Hey sis. It's Jackson and Hannah." My siblings. They're here. "(Y/bf/n) told us what happened. We're so sorry that this happened but please come back. We love and miss you."

"Final decision."

"I love my siblings. Happy me, you had some valid points but so did angry me. I think my final decision is to-"

"Wait. You need to hear this."

"We were saving this for your birthday but it can't wait. You need it now."

"Hi sweetie." I broke down into tears.

"That's my mom."

"I know you're probably trying to figure out if you want to stay or go but just hear me out. If you stay, I'll be the best mother I can be to you and your siblings. I'm so sorry for everything that happened in the pas but I'm here for you know. I love you and I always will no matter what you choose. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." Suddenly memories started flashing. Everything was going by so quick. I saw every moment race by from my past all the way till present day until...

My heart stopped.