Ch. 17

( Dan's POV )

"What the hell Vanessa", I shouted.

"I did you a favor. You're welcome." I was pissed. I could've punched her. "Anyways, call me. Let's go out while you're here."

"Fuck no." She looked at me horrified.

"What?"

"Fuck no", I repeated.

"Oh come on. You know you want to go out with me and not some trash like that." My veins filled with anger and I pushed her to the ground.

"Don't you ever fucking talk about my girlfriend like that, you bitch." I realized I had accidentally called (y/n) my girlfriend. I mean she could be but she wasn't my girlfriend.

"Wow, that's you're girlfriend? I was way better. You know how to reach me when you realize she's shit." I grabbed her shirt.

"I'll never call you because I'm in love with (y/n) you fucking dirty ass cheater." She laughed hysterically.

"Love", she laughed more. "You don't know what love is anymore. You forgot what love was when you left me."

"Correction, bitch, I learned what love was when I met (y/n). She taught me what love was. If anyone doesn't know what love is, it's you. All you did was cheat on me. All you wanted was he fame." Bringing up my past with Vanessa pissed me off. I hate to think about it.

"How do you know this bitch isn't in it for the fame?" I grabbed her shirt tighter for calling (y/n) a bitch.

"She's not. I know her and don't fucking call her a bitch."

"You said you knew me and look at what I did to you. Can you let me go?" I let go of my grip and started to walk off but she grabbed my arm.

"Look Daniel, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I cheated and used you but I'm a different person now. I still love you. I never stopped." Those words echoed in my ears. "You have my number. Call me if you're willing to give me a second chance." She walked away. I stood there for a moment. I thought about her words as I headed back.

( Your POV )

When I got home, I ran to my room and locked my door. I laid down and began to ball my eyes out. I was heart broken. He had a girlfriend and didn't tell me.

I heard the door open and three cheerful voices barge in. (Y/bf/n), Abigail, and Phil were home. I smelt food but I was too sad to eat.

Moments later the door was opened and shut and my head shot up. There were four voices now. Dan was home. I gently laid my head back into my pillow as more tears went down my face.

I then rolled onto my back and stared at my ceiling.

"You're not in love with him, (y/n), don't be stupid. You haven't known him that long anyways. Plus he's with", My voice cracked, just like my heart. "He's with someone else." More tears flowed down my face as I said those words.

I stood up and went to my window. I admired the late afternoon sky. I looked down and in the corner of my eye I saw his shirt. I saw the black shirt with the white circle on it laying on my floor. I bent down, picked it up and pulled it close to my chest.

"I love him", I whispered. I couldn't help it. I'm so in love with him. I fell back onto my bed and held his shirt close to my as I cried.

*Knock Knock*

"(Y/n)", a soft voice said. It was (y/bf/n). "Let me in, love." I sniffled and let her in quickly. I didn't want Dan to see me. I sat down and (y/bf/n) followed me. I hugged her and cried. She rubbed my head as I explained what happened.

( Dan's POV )

I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. Phil and Abigail came and sat next to me.

"What happened", Abigail asked.

"She saw Vanessa."

"What's so bad about that? You guys broke up a year ago", Phil said.

"Vanessa came up to me and kissed me. (Y/n) said she'd see me later and ran off. I don't know what to do." Abigail looked confused on how to help.

"I think you need your best friend right now", Abigail said as she stood up. She headed over to (y/n)'s door and went inside. I looked up at Phil.

"What happened when (y/n) left."

( Your POV )

As I was talking to (y/bf/n), the door opened and in came Abigail.

"(Y/n)?" I looked up at her. "That girl that kissed Dan was his ex. He hates her. She was probably trying to scare you off because she doesn't like when her exes are happy with other people." I couldn't bring myself to say anything so I just nodded. "Don't let something so little ruin what the future has in store for you and Dan. It's been 3 weeks, there's still time."

"If he really wanted something, why didn't he run after me?" I knew it was a cliche thing to ask but still.

"Dan yelled at her. He's not like most guys. When someone is really important to him, he shows it. He's been so excited to meet you and that smile never left his face until now."

"Maybe you're right." I stood up and opened the door but stopped to hear the conversation.

"At first, I yelled at her and accidentally called (y/n) my girlfriend but than Vanessa apologized for the past and said she still loved me and if I wanted to give her another chance, to call her", Dan said.

"Dan, why are you even thinking about getting back together with Vanessa? You hate her, remember? She was horrible to you and me."

"I know but", Dan was cut off.

"But what?"

"Maybe things will be different." Those words broke my heart.

"Do you realize what getting back together with Vanessa means Dan?" Dan looked at Phil concerned. "It means you still love the girl who cheated on you everyday for 5 months and used you for your fame. It also means that you've lead (y/n) on and you're going to have to break her heart to let her know that you're still in love with Vanessa and that you're getting back together with her." Dan put his hands in his palms and I walked out of the room.

"He doesn't have to tell me", I said. Dan and Phil looked at me shocked.

"(Y/n), wait", Dan begged.

"It's fine, Dan. You're in love with someone else. I'm okay. I'll be fine." I turned and walked back into my room as tears fell down my face. (Y/bf/n) and Abigail stood up and hugged me.

( Dan's POV )

Abigail walked out of (y/n)'s room and sat next to Phil.

"I'll move into (y/n)'s room so you can be with your best friend right now." I nodded and looked at Phil.

"I fucked up." I threw my head in my hands.

"Lets just hope you made the right decision", Phil said as he helped Abigail move my things into the living room and her things into (y/n)'s room.