Ch. 5

( Dan's POV )

It was a nice day. I went out to my car and sat down. I was picking up my first batch of fanmail. I was excited to see what people sent and read letters. I asked my fans on Twitter if I should make a video opening some and there was an astonishing yes. I started the car and drove off.

*beep beep*

Phil ~ "Daaaaaaan"

Dan ~ "Phil I'm driving. Wtf do you want"

Phil ~ "I thought you were driving ;)"

Dan ~ "omg Phil what do you want"

Phil ~ "lol. Can you get us lunch"

Dan ~ "what do you want"

Phil ~ "idk surprise me"

Dan ~ "oh you'll get a surprise alright"

Phil ~ "hey eyes on the road"

Dan ~ "they would be if some twat would leave me alone"

Phil ~ "wow harsh"

Dan ~ "I've gtg Phil. I'll be home soon"

Phil ~ "ok"

God damn Phil. I laughed.

When I got to the Post Office, I headed inside and the lady just stared at me.

"Are you Daniel Howell?" She seemed upset.

"Yes?" She glared.

"Follow me." I followed her outside and around to the side. "You've got a lot of mail. Take a lot." She walked away. I don't think she was too happy. Oh well.

I took a couple boxes and brought them to my car. I went back and got some boxes of letters. I liked reading letters from fans. It was always nice to see what they had to say.

I walked inside and handed the lady the keys and handed her a check to keep my PO box open.

"Have a nice day", I said trying to be nice. She just glared at me and watched me leave.

On the way home, I stopped at Phil's favorite place to eat. I was gonna kick his ass when I got home but I still got us food.

( Author's note: I'm sorry this was short again. I'm so tired. It's late at night and I want to read fanfiction and sleep. I promise next chapter will be longer )