Ch. 10

( Your POV )

I was out having lunch with (y/bf/n). She was going off about her day at work. I was paying attention until I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and saw an unknown number had texted me.

Unknown ~ "Hey"

You ~ "Hi, who is this?"

Unknown ~ "Your stalker"

You ~ "Ummm" I got really scared and then (y/bf/n) noticed I wasn't paying attention.

"(Y/n)?" I quickly looked up. "Who are you texting?"

"I don't know. They said they were my stalker." (Y/bf/n) looked at me then quickly got up. She ran to my side and watched as texts came in.

Unknown ~ "(Y/n)" I looked at (y/bf/n) as she looked at me. I began to get scared.

You ~ "How do you know my name?"

Unknown ~ "(Y/n) it's Dan." I sighed in relief. (Y/bf/n) got up and sat down at her side of the table. I looked down and sent a response.

You ~ "You scared the shit out of me, you twat."

Dan ~ "Haha, sorry not sorry"

You ~ "Wow. Anyways, can I text you later? I'm hanging out with (y/bf/n) right now."

Dan ~ "Sure. Talk to you soon <3"

You ~ "<3" I set my phone down and looked at (y/bf/n).

"So, how'd it go?" She gave me a taunting smile.

"I told him I was hanging out with you and that I'd text him later." She smiled and continued talking about her day.

( Dan's POV )

I laughed as I set my phone down. I wasn't mad that (y/n) couldn't talk. Her hanging out with her best friend made me want to go hang out with Phil. I got up and walked into the office where I saw Phil on his laptop. He looked up at me concerned.

"Hey Dan", he said as he smiled.

"Hey, wanna film another DanAndPhilGames video?" He shut his laptop and stood up.

"Of course", he exclaimed. Phil got Sims 4 set up and I it down in my chair. When the game was set up we began to film.

( Abigail's POV )

"Yes mum, I understand. I love you, bye." I hung up the phone and sat down.

"Ugh", I sighed. "Why does she have to be so demanding and difficult?" I stood up and grabbed my keys and through my luggage in the car. I sat down in the car and drove to Phil's apartment.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door quickly. Phil opened the door.

"Hey-", I cut Phil off.

"Grab Dan and your luggage, we're going to America." He looked at me confused.

"I thought we weren't going to America for 2 weeks? What happened?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I walked to the couch and sat down. Dan walked in and sat down next to Phil.

"What happened?" Dan seemed concerned.

"My mum called me about 30 minutes ago and said she needed me to come to America, it's urgent. She wouldn't tell me why, she just said she changed our flight to leave in 2 hours." They looked at each other and then back at me. "We have to leave now. Get your luggage and put it in my trunk." They stood up without hesitation and ran to their rooms. When they returned, they had their luggage and passports and we left.