Ch. 13

( Dan's POV )

The door was being unlocked and I had began to shake. Thousands of thoughts ran through my head until...

"(Y/n)!", Abigail exclaimed as they hugged. (Y/n) broke off the hug and immediately looked at me. Time seemed to stop and everyone disappeared. It was just us. She was gorgeous. Her eyes sparkled and her teeth shined. Everything about her was perfect.

"Abigail", a voice exclaimed barging out and wrapping Abigail into a hug. Time went back to normal. "Come in, come in." That must have been (y/bf/n). Everyone walked in and I went in last. We set our stuff down and everyone went to sit on the couch. I turned around to see (y/n) standing there.

"Hi", she said shyly. Before I could stop myself, I hugged her. My arms went around her waist. I felt embarrassed at first but quickly, I felt her arms wrap around my neck. After a minute, I pulled back but kept my hands on her waist and her arms were still around my neck.

"Hi", I said.

"Are you two gonna come join us or keep making googly eyes at each other", (y/bf/n) joked. We walked to the living room and sat on opposite sides of the room but my eyes never left her.

( Your POV )

Dan was in my living room. I would take glances at him but he was only looking at me. They were all talking. I would say a thing here and there but I mostly just stayed quite until a certain question was brought up.

"So, where we all be sleeping?" I quickly turned and looked at Abigail who had asked the question.

"Well", I started. "Since you and Phil are dating, we'll turn the couch into a bed and you guys can sleep together. As for Dan, there's a sofa in my room that you can sleep on, if that's alright of course."

"Alright", Dan replied.

"Sounds good", Phil said after quietly talking with Abigail.

"Then it's settled", I said. "(Y/bf/n?" She looked at me. "Can you help Abigail and Phil get settled? I'm gonna help Dan." She nodded and Dan grabbed his stuff and followed me.

"Wow", Dan said when we got into my room. "You've got a nice room."

"Thanks." I led him to the sofa then sat down on my bed. "You'll be sleeping there." He set his stuff by the sofa and then we went back out and talked with everyone.

( 3 weeks later )

"Can I ask you something?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, you can ask me anything." He smiled.

"Would you like to go get dinner tonight?" I could feel my face turning red. I felt hot, like I was burning.

"Ummm", I said trying to gather my thoughts. "As like-", Dan cut me off.

"A date? Yes", he said with confidence but quickly added to it. "I mean, only if you want it to be." I could tell I was blushing.

"Uh, yeah. That would be fun." I looked at him and smiled. "When should I be ready?" He looked at me and laughed.

"You don't need to get ready, you're beautiful." He leaned over and kiss my cheek. I'm pretty sure that made me blush even more. He got up and headed for the door but turned around.

"Hey..." I turned to him.

"Keep blushing, it's cute on you." Then he turned and left. I laid back on my bed. I was as red as a tomato. I couldn't stop smiling and thinking about Dan. I accidentally let out a little shriek.