Ch. 31

*This chapter might get smuty*

( Dan's POV )

"So where are we going to eat", I asked as we walked.

"It's a surprise", she said as she looked up to me.

"So, back to earlier, I thought your mom was still in rehab?"

"Apparently, she was let out about a month ago but was my siblings had to help her get her life back on track. (Y/bf/n) decided to help out so that way they could surprise me with my mom for my birthday next week but since this happened, they had to change their plans."

"Why'd it take 2 weeks to get your mum to you?"

"She wasn't allowed to leave the house until a month after she got out of rehab. I don't know why but she wasn't allowed to." I nodded. I wanted to ask a question but I didn't know if I should. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm just thinking."

"About what?"

"I want to ask you something but I don't know if I should."

"Just ask it. You'll feel better if you do." I nodded before asking.

"Were you going to wake up before you heard your mum's voice?" She was silent for a moment.

"N-n-no", she said hesitantly. We had stopped walking and she turned towards me and quickly continued. "I heard what you guys said and yes, it made me want to come back but I was scared. I was scared that no one was going to be able to look at me the same way. I was scared that you'd stop loving me and think-"

"You thought I'd stop loving you?" She nodded as a tear fell down her face. I quickly pulled her into my chest. "I'd never stop loving you, (y/n). You light up my world. You've made me a better person. I never want you to think that again." I felt her nod as I held her close.

"We should keep walking", she said moments later while pulling back. I nodded and we continued towards the restaurant.

( Your POV )

"Welcome to The Cheesecake Factory. This is where we'll be having lunch", I said.

"I love this place."

"I didn't know they had these in the UK."

"They do. Shall we?" I nodded and we headed inside.

We were quickly seated and we talked all throughout the meal.

( Dan's POV )

It felt so nice to be with (y/n) again. I missed everything about her. It felt like be were never separated. Hearing her voice made me so happy.

Soon, we finished eating and headed back to the hotel. It was about 3 o'clock in the afternoon and it was really hot.

"Do you want to go swimming when we get back to the hotel", she asked.

"Sure, sounds like fun", I said.

When we got back to the hotel, we quickly changed and headed to the pool.

"Jump", she said.

"Why do I have to go first?"

"Because I said."

"Alright", I said with a smirk on my face.

"What's with that face?"

"You'll see." I quickly picked her up and she screamed.

"Dan, what are you doing?"

"You'll see."

"DAN", she screamed. I then jumped into the pool. "I'm gonna get you back."

"When", I smirked.

"Later", she smirked back.

We continued to swim around in the pool. Here and there we'd kiss and then she'd splash me or I'd splash her. I'd also pick her up and toss her into the water and she'd scream.

When we got out of the pool, it was 7 o'clock in the evening.

"You hungry", I asked.

"Yeah, a little. Can we just order pizza?"

"Yeah."

We dried off and headed back to the hotel room where I ordered a pizza for us to eat.  While (y/n) showered, I set up some candles and got ready to binge watch Riverdale. Soon, there was a knock at the door and I rushed to get it. I paid the man and took the pizza back into the bedroom where I saw (y/n) standing in a towel.

"What's all this for", she asked.

"I thought we could watch Riverdale while we ate. But it's fine if you don't-"

"Dan, I think it's sweet. I love Riverdale", she said as she walked over to me. "Thank you." I nodded and she kissed me before grabbing her clothes to go change.

( Your POV )

After I changed, I laid down on the bed next to Dan. He put one arm around me and handed me a slice of pizza then hit play.

At around 11:30, we had finished the pizza.

"I'll go throw this away", he said. After he left, I decided to turn off Riverdale.

( Dan's POV )

When I walked back into the bedroom, (y/n) had turned Riverdale off and was just standing there.

"Are you alright, (y/n)?"

"Yeah."

"Why'd you turn the tv off?"

"I just kind of want lay down and just talk."

We laid down on the bed and I had my arm around her. We were talking about Riverdale even though we had turned it off.

"Jughead and Betty are so cute together", she said. "I honestly hope Cole and Lili are dating in real life."

"You and this show."

"Hey, you like it too."

"I know but-"

"No buts. Haven't you seen the last episode where Jughead has Betty on the counter and-"

"Yes I have."

"You'd never do that with me", she said with a smirk.

"I would but I don't want to go into the kitchen just to start making out with you on a counter." I paused and thought for a second. "Weren't you going to get me back from earlier?"

"Oh yeah", she smirked.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She smirked before she kissed me.

We began passionate but got rougher.

*Whoops, cliffhanger. Sorry not sorry*