Ch. 7

( Your POV )

*1 Week Later*

I woke up to (y/bf/n) shaking me.

"(Y/N)! WAKE UP!" I pushed her to the ground?

"I'm up. Jeez lady. What the hell do you want", I said as I sat up. She stood up and sat down on my bed. She was holding something in her hand.

"You got a letter." She paused. She couldn't wipe a smile of her face. "From London."

"London? Oh, maybe it's Abigail." I reached for it but she snatched it away.

"Not Abigail."

"Then who?" She handed the letter to me. I looked down.

"Who's it from?"

"Dan Howell!?" I screamed and hugged (y/bf/n).

"Are you gonna open it", she asked excitedly. I looked down at it and then back at her. "I'll leave you with your letter." She got up and left. I looked down and quickly but carefully opened the letter.

"Dear (y/f/n),

I couldn't stop thinking about your letter. I read it everyday and finally Phil told me to write you back. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It did put a smile on my face when you said that my videos helped, and Phil's.

I do get a lot of letters like that but I don't know why yours stood out to me. There was just something about your letter or you. I couldn't shake the feeling to write you back. I'd like to know more about you. If you could write me back, that would be great. I sent this from my personal address so you didn't have to send it through my PO box again.

Sincerely,

Dan"

"So", (y/bf/n) said as she opened the door. I looked at her and screamed with joy. She entered my room and sat down on my bed. "What did he say?"

"He told me he wants to get to know me better and to write him back. He sent it from his personal address so I didn't have to send it through his PO box!" I couldn't stop smiling.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you!" She hugged me. I was shaking. I was in shock. I couldn't believe he had wrote me back.

( Dan's POV )

*Knock Knock*

Phil quickly got up and answered the door.

"Hi Phil", Abigail exclaimed as they hugged.

"Hi", he said. He lead her into the living room and sat down next to me.

"Are you guys official?" The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them. They looked at each other then back at me.

"Yes", Abigail exclaimed. "We're officially boyfriend and girlfriend."

"We have been for a week", Phil added. I nodded.

"I almost forgot. I had something to ask you guys." We looked at Abigail. "I'm heading bad to America next month to visit my friends and I was wondering if you guys would like to join me." Phil and I looked at each other.

"I'd love to go", I said before thinking.

"I'll go", Phil said.

"Great. We leave on the 6th of April. Be ready by then." Phil and her looked at each other then back to me.

"I'll leave you guys alone." They smiled and I got up to leave. I always knew Phil and Abigail would become a thing. I wish I had someone. I haven't been able to stop thinking about (y/n). I don't know what it is about her. I'm being as patient as I can until she writes me back.