Ch. 32

( Dan's POV )

I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top me as our kiss grew rougher. She pulled back and looked at me.

"What are you doing", I asked.

"Nothing", she said as she got up.

"Where are you going?"

"To get water." She was so calm about it. I was so confused. "Oh, you thought", she paused as she giggled. "I was just teasing you." She turned back and continued walking. I quickly got up and grabbed her waist so I could turn her around.

"You may have been teasing but I wasn't." She looked confused but I kissed her. She didn't pull back or hesitate to wrap her arms around my neck.

We were slow. The kiss was passionate and we only stopped to get air. As started to kiss her neck, she let out moan and gently grabbed my hair. I picked her up and set her on the bed and grew rougher.

She tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I quickly took it off. As I did that, she removed her shirt before I moved on top of her. The rest of that night is history.

( Your POV )

I woke up that morning cuddled up with Dan, completely naked. He was still asleep. I looked at him and smiled. I was completely in love with him.

*3 Days Later*

The rest of our trip was amazing. We went out and did things and more long, passionate nights. I was sad that we had to leave but I had college to finish and he had to go back to London.

"How was your trip", Phil asked when we got to the front of the hotel. Dan and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Amazing", we both said.

"Good to hear", (y/bf/n) said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So, I shouldn't really make a note in the middle of a chapter but I kind of have to explain some things. So, I'm getting bored of writing this story because I have a story I really want to write. Basically, once this story ends, an alternative ending is coming out and I'm super excited to write it. This story did have a coupe chapters left but I really want to finish this story so I can write the alternative ending which, in my opinion, will be a lot better. I started writing this story in the beginning of the year so you can obviously see my writing ability get better but I think it's time for this story to come to an end and start writing the alternative ending. Also, as you could tell, I can't write smut to save my life so if there is smut in the alternative ending, I might have one of my friends write it.

I hope you all understand that this is the last chapter of Dear Daniel ~ Dan x Reader and that the alternative will be coming out soon. Chapters will be hard to get out since I'm busy but I'll try my best. Thank you <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan returned to London with Phil and Abigail and I continued my studies. A few months later, I graduated and Dan, Phil and Abigail came down to surprise me at my graduation. 6 months later, Dan moved out to California to live with me and (y/bf/n) got her own place. A year later, Dan proposed and we got married 1 and a half years later. The rest is history.