Ch. 15

( Your POV )

We had the apartment to ourselves for at least another hour.

While we were making out in the center of my bedroom, I was unbuttoning his shirt. Without breaking the kiss he took his shirt off and threw it against the floor. Gently, he sat me down on the bed. I gently pulled back and looked at him. I stared into his deep brown eyes. I looked into his eyes for a couple minutes. He was so handsome, I could look at him forever. I bit my lip then took off my shirt. As I began to lay to I pulled him on top of me and began to kiss him again. His lips were soft and he was gentle.

When I woke up, I was under my sheets with Dan right beside me. His arm was around my waist and I was very close to him. I looked at us. Dan didn't have a shirt on but I had black shirt with a white circle on. I remembered both of our shirts coming off. I also noticed I wasn't wearing my skirt or anything except underwear. I decided not to worry about it so I closed my eyes and cuddled up against Dan. I could hear his heart beating and all I feel back asleep.

( Dan's POV )

When I woke up, I could here talking from the living room. When I fully opened my eyes, I saw (y/n). She was still asleep. I tried carefully not to wake her but as soon as I sat up, her eyes opened.

"Dan?" I looked down at her.

"Yes?" She looked up at me. I reached my left hand over to brush the hair out of her face.

"How did we end up in bed last night?"

"You broke off the kiss and said you were tired and then you fell asleep right after. So I moved you into bed and I laid beside you."

"When did I change?"

"I didn't want you to fall asleep in just a bra and a skirt so I grabbed one of my shirts and put it on you. To help you be comfortable, I took your skirt and bra off for you. I took your bra and skirt off after I had put my shirt on you so I wouldn't see anything." She sat up and smiled.

"Thank you", she said. She put her hand on my cheek and kissed me.

( Your POV )

After I kissed him, I got up and looked in the mirror.

"You know, I don't look too bad in your shirt. I think I'll keep it." In the mirror I saw Dan and up and walk up behind me. He put his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

"You look better than me in it." I looked up at him and laughed. "It's true."

"Yeah right." I turned and headed to my dresser. I grabbed some shorts out of the drawer and put them on then walked back over to Dan.

"You look very cute in my shirt."

"You look very cute without yours." I paused for a second. "Dani-" he cut me off by pushing me onto the bed. He looked down at me.

"Say it again, I dare you", he laughed.

"Daniel." He leaned down and held my shoulders against the bed.

"This is the best you've got. Wow", I sighed. "I'll just call you Daniel more often, Daniel." He glared at me and pressed his lips against mine. Because he had my arms pushed down, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He removed his hands from my arms and wrapped them around my back and picked me up without breaking the kiss. I accidentally broke it because I screamed.

"Don't you dare drop me", I cried.

"Okay", he teased and dropped me for a split second but caught me in the air.

"DAN!" He laughed. He did it again just to piss me off. I glared at him but then moved one of my hands to his cheek and kissed him quickly. He finally set me down and we went out into the living room for the first time that day.