Ch. 21

( Your POV )

I tried to move my arms but I couldn't. Every time I tried to, his grip would get tighter. I finally used my leg and pushed him off of me.

"What the fuck, Kyle", I screamed.

"What the fuck, (y/n)? We were about to have some fun." He started to walk closer to me so I pushed him.

"I don't want to."

"That's a funny joke." He started coming closer and again, I pushed him.

"I'm not joking Kyle. I'm not interested." His face grew angry.

"What did you just say?"

"I said that I'm not inter-", I was cut off with a punch to the face. I fell to the floor. I looked up at him and he kicked me in the gut. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. He bent down.

"Now are you interested?"

"No", I said the best I could. He stood up angrily and kicked me in the face before walking away.

"Maybe next time you'll be interested." He laid down on the couch and fell asleep. I quickly pulled out my phone and called an Uber home. It took me 15 minutes to fully stand up and leave his apartment. By the time I got outside, my Uber was here. I told the man my address and he took me home.

When I arrived back, I entered the complex and went to the bathroom. I had a black eye, swollen face, a stomach was bruised, my wrists were red and I was bleeding. I tried to clean up the best I could before heading up to my apartment.

I had no idea if anyone was home so I had to be careful when entering the apartment. I didn't want anyone to see my like this.

( Dan's POV )

It was 11:00pm and I was no longer slouched against the wall. I had finally moved back onto the couch.

Suddenly, the door began to unlock. I looked over and (y/n) walked in. She looked like she was hiding something.

"(Y/n)?"

( Your POV )

Shit. Dan was home. I especially didn't want Dan to see me like this.

"(Y/n)", he said again only this time he stood up. I pulled my hood over my head.

"Oh, hey Dan."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah", my stomach started to hurt so I grabbed it. "I'm fine."

( Dan's POV )

"Look at me."

"Why, Dan, I'm fine." She grabbed her stomach again as she tried to pull her hood down.

"(Y/n), look at me." She shook her head and continued to insist she was fine as she tried to ease her way to her room. I gently grabbed her shoulders.

( Your POV )

Fuck. Shit. He can't see me like this.

"Dan plea-"

( Dan's POV )

I turned her around mid sentence and looked at her. She had a black eye and her face was all swollen.

"Oh my god, (y/n), what happened?"

"Dan, I'm fine, don't worry." She looked down.

"You're not fine, (y/n). You have a black eye and your face is swollen." She looked down in defeat.

"That's not all", she said quietly. She pulled up her shirt and showed me her bruised stomach. She than took off her jacket showing me her wrists and shoulders and how they were all red. A tear fell down her face and I gently wiped it.

"What happened?"

"Kyle", she gulped. "He hurt me." I quickly filled with anger. "We went to his place and he tried to have sex with me. When I said I wasn't interested, he hurt me. I was never in love with him, Dan, I love you." She started crying. I pulled her in and hugged her. "I know you love Vane-", I cut her off.

"(Y/n), I don't love her. I came home yesterday to tell you that I loved you but I heard you say you were going out with Kyle. I've been crying all day because I thought I lost you. (Y/n), I love you. I'll never let you go again." She looked up at me and I kissed her.

"I love you too, Dan." I gently wiped her tears then carried her into her room. I got some supplies from the bathroom so I could start to fix what Kyle had done.

( Your POV )

Dan was cleaning up the blood and helping me put ice packs on my face and chest. I was in tears. I was in a lot of pain. Dan kept wiping my tears. He was trying to hide it but I knew he was crying.

"Why are you crying?" He looked up at me.

"He hurt you. He put his hands on you. He did this to you. I'm so sorry for everything, (y/n). I'm so sorry that I chose Vanessa. If I would've followed my gut, this never would've happened. I let this happen to you."

"No you didn't. I let this happen to myself. I should've trusted Abigail and (y/bf/n), they didn't want me to go with him but I did. And than I went to his apartment and I couldn't stop him. His grip kept getting stronger. I was so scared." I started crying more. He stood up and hugged me.

"It doesn't matter now. You're home now. You're safe now. You need to get some rest. Rest will help." I nodded and laid down. "Don't you want to change?" I shrugged but he handed me one of his shirts so I changed. I then laid back down and Dan rubbed my head.

( Dan's POV )

(Y/n) started falling asleep so I decided to get up and head back into the living room to sleep.

"Dan?" I looked over at (y/n) who must've heard me open the door. "Don't go, please." I walked back over to her bed and laid down next to her. She cuddled up against me and I put my arm around her. "I love you, Dan."

"I love you too." I kissed her and she fell asleep.