Part 01

It's been 2 months since you started dating Jungkook, but there isn't really a big difference on your relationship from before. You hold hands, go to school together, eat your lunch together and hang out together, but all of these are the things you did even before you two even started dating.

Sometimes, you even forget that you are lovers.

- in school -

Unfortunately, Jungkook ended up in different class with you.

Ready to have your lunch with your friends, Sana and Momo.

"So, how far did you guys went?" Sana whispered elbowing you.

She meant the progress of your relationship.

"Just holding hands..." you answered in a minimal voice.

"I knew it, it's really hard for childhood friends to take one more step and be lovers. Plus Jungkook is still very immature." Momo continued.

"Yeah, you two don't act like lovers at all, more like mother and son, ㅋㅋㅋ" Sana added.

You were perfectly happy with your current relationship, and deep down you honestly think that if one day he fell in love with someone else, you'll definitely give all your support to him.

"Isn't it just because you lack feminine charms." Momo chuckled.

"Yah! No, I don't and he just doesn't have that kind of thought yet!" You defended.

"Noona~" Jungkook came to your table to have lunch with you like he always did.

"Noona, I forgot to bring my chopsticks again." He pouted and took a seat beside you.

"Aigoo~ here use mine. I'll just use the fork."

"Noona, I want that eggroll" Jungkook points to the egg roll in your plate and opened his mouth signing you to feed him.

He was so cute, like a baby. You picked your egg roll and fed it to him.

"Indeed, like mother and son." Sana chuckled to Momo.

You glared at them and made them silent.

==
- back to class -

You were still thinking about what Sana and Momo said about you lacking feminine charms. It kinda hurted your dignity. Your self-confidence dropped.

*What have I gotten myself into

*What have I gotten myself into.* You dropped your jaw, looking a Sana and Momo giving you a thumbs up and fighting gesture.

==
After class, they dragged you out of the classroom to the ladies' room.

"I have an idea, what about aegyo? Guys are totally weak for aegyo, try doing it to him." Sana said.

"Practice the 'SHY SHY SHY', ppalli (hurry)." Momo suggested.

"SHY SHY SHY" you did it with the hand moves.

You three remained silent for a sec, and both of them burst into laughter.

"It's really cute, try it to Jungkook." Sana laughing out loud.

"I don't know, I think you guys are just making fun of me." You doubting them.

"Well, you'll have to try or you'll never know." Momo insisted.

==
- back to your classroom -

Jungkook was waiting for you by the corridor.

"Noona, where'd you go?" He asked impatiently.

"We went to the ladies'room." You explained and looked at your friends who were behind you giving you a 'GO FOR IT' sign.

You turned facing Jungkook again and looking determined,

"Chingureul mannaneura SHY SHY SHY." You did it.

Jungkook giggled, "Chingureul mannaneura SHY SHY SHY." Jungkook copied you.

Well, that was unexpected

Well, that was unexpected. But he's cuteness struck your heart. Your heart was fluttering of his cuteness and at the same time embarrassed because he did better and cuter than you!!!

"Aigoo~ kiyowo~" You pinched both sides of his cheeks.

"Let me go grab my bag." You went inside your class.

Sana and Momo were watching you two this whole time.

"I can't believe he did the aegyo too." Sana looked surprised.

"That was really unexpected," Momo said.

"No, we'll have to move to plan B." Sana looked fired up.

You sighed and you felt dumb. "We'll go home. Bye girls."

"We'll text you plan B." Momo gave you a 'Fighting!' gesture.

==
Spoiler: What plan B is SKINSHIP

Hahaha, did you like this chapter?
Please vote and comment 🙏

I, personally like Sana and Momo from TWICE very much 💖, so I chose them as besties.