Part 29

"Can't wait." He whispered to your ears.

==JK house==

As you two entered the house door, he immediately pinned you on it.

He kissed you aggressively, you were about to kiss back, but you turned your head and break the kiss. Jungkook cupped your face and kissed you again. You gentle pushed him away, "Sorry, we can't do this after all."

"What are you talking about?" And he gives you butterfly kisses from your forehead to the tip of your nose to your ear. It was so sweet and gentle, but you stopped him again.

"We really can't do this, we can't be lovers. If people found out, it'll ruin your career."

"I love you, I don't mind." Jungkook kissed you passionately on the lips.

You kissed back and a tear rolled down to your cheek. "I love you too." You replied in between kisses.

Jungkook brushed the tear from your cheek and smiled, "I love you more" made you chuckled.

Jungkook carried you like a princess and put you down onto his bed. He took of his shirt first and leaned close to you unzipping your dress,
"I'll be gentle." He whispered as he looked into your eyes like reassuring of it. You kissed him on his lips first and slowly wrapped you arms around him, Jungkook kissed back and laid you down on his bed...

== morning ==
You were awakened by the sunlight flashed in the windows. You looked up, Jungkook was sleeping soundly with his one arm wrapped around you.

You gently poked his marshmallow cheeks and giggled

You gently poked his marshmallow cheeks and giggled. You sat up and grabbed his shirt, the closest clothing to you, to wear. While you were buttoning it up. Jungkook woke up and hugged you from the back, he placed his head on your shoulders, "You're getting up already?" He asked yawning, sounded still very sleepy and he started to get back to sleep.

"Yah! Don't fall asleep, you're heavy~" You were pushing him away, Jungkook pulled you together with him. Not purposely, he was lying on his bed and you on top of him. You both got wide eyes looking straight to each other.

"Woo~ Didn't know that you're more aggressive in the morning, it turns me on~ " Jungkook lifted both of his brows and smirked, you blushed up right away, Jungkook chuckled. You were pouting, since he was making fun if you. You gave him a quick kiss while he's chuckling and it made him stopped. Jungkook blushed bright red, you were startled by his reaction too, you wanted to laugh but you kept it in. Well, it can't be kept and you burst into laughters. You ran away from him, and out of his bed.

And he chased right after, you kept running but he caught you. Both of you were breathing heavily after all the chasing, Jungkook leaned closer, nose touching, breath exchanging. Your eyes were gazing up to his.

"Noona~ I caught you, now it's time for punishment~" Jungkook uttered and kissed you aggressively on your lips, inserting tongue and holding up your hands up high, and the kiss gets deeper and steamier.