Part 03

After dinner, you went to took a shower, then you went to the living room after and saw Jungkook lying on the couch sideways, sounded asleep. You sat down a small space left on the front of the couch and watched tv as you dry up your hair.

Jungkook sat up, hugged you from the back and wrapped his arm around your waist suddenly, you were startled by the touch.

"Noona~ I'm sorry about earlier." He said.

You thought about the kiss in your dream, which confused you. *Wait! What? That was real?* You blushed up.

"Sorry for yelling at you earlier, I will never yell at you again, I promise, please don't be mad." He apologised again.

You softened with his sincere tone, "I'm not mad." 

Jungkook chuckled, "You smell so nice~" He placed his chin on your shoulder, inhales and exhales to your neck.

The hot air tickled your neck and you shoved him away, but he didn't let go of his arms on your waist yet, so pulling you together with
him, you ended up falling on top of him.

The hot air tickled your neck and you shoved him away, but he didn't let go of his arms on your waist yet, so pulling you together with him, you ended up falling on top of him

He looked at you with his flirty eyes, and you avoided and was getting away but he pulled you close.

"Kook-"
"Wearing this kind of sheery boxy white t-shirt and short shorts." He cut your line.

You widened your eyes, surprised by what you just heard.

"Noona, please stop testing my limits." He whispered and one hand gently touching your thigh and all the way up to your waist.

His touch gave you chills down to your spine.

"I won't restrain myself anymore." He slowly put your hair behind you ears, held the back your head and the other hand still on your waist locking you closely.

You were dumbfounded. You couldn't get away from him. He slowly leant his head closer to you and kissed you on the lips.

It was a gentle and soft kiss, but he was so into you and the kiss got more passionate.

The kiss was long and you couldn't breathe.
You kept hitting him on his arm signing to let go, then he unwrapped his arms.

"Did you kiss me earlier too?!" You asked him, you were very flustered and confused.

"I did." He responded.

You ran into your room with a red face. You slammed your door and jumped to your bed.

*What was that? Was that really Jungkook? Since when did he learn to gaze and kiss like that?!!!*

You touched your lips, "That wasn't a dream after all." You told yourself.

"Aaahhh~" you let out a long sigh.
"That was my first kiss."

==
- meanwhile, Jungkook -

He went home after you ran away.

*Was I too sudden?* He sighed questioning himself.

He did feel sorry but he couldn't stop grinning, he found it cute when you looked all flustered and shy. He kept on chuckling and giggling to himself.

*She's so soft.* He thought and blushed.

==
- THE NEXT DAY -

You woke up and got ready for school. You went to the dining room have breakfast, and of course Jungkook was there too.

Smiling innocently chatting to your mom, your mom saw you.

"Dear, I was just about to go wake you up." Your mom sounded surprised.

"Yeah, I got up early." You answered. Obviously a lie, you barely slept last night.

Your mom went to the kitchen to get your toasts.

Jungkook took the opportunity, and...
==

How's this chapter? ㅋㅋ
Did you get butterflies too? 💓 💓
🤣 🤣
Stay tuned for the next chapter 😘

Q: I want to try a lil' more "dirtier ",
     but... should I?  😂😂

Vote and comment 🙏 🙇🏻‍♀️