Part 27

After clearing things up with Jungkook, your relationship was back to how it was before, but more of childhood bffs and less of lovers.

Jungkook didn't want to hide any secrets anymore so he confessed that the fracture was not true, which got your really mad at him since you were blaming yourself and worrying so much about it.

He showed his puppy face full of regrets.
"I just wanted your attention."

"... I'm going back home." You headed to your room.
But before you open the door, Jungkook grabbed the door handle first and stopped you from going inside the room.

"You can't leave, not yet." He pleaded.
"You still can't deny the fact that I protected you from falling down the stairs. You still owe me one. You said you'd take responsibility, you can't take that back." He pointed out.

You sighed, and forgave him for his lie this time. But for the meantime you don't wanna talk to him.

A week passed...

Jungkook was behaving quite well but you were still not talking to him, well, mainly because Jungkook is currently schedule free but that doesn't include you. Being his manager, you need to do so many things, it's not just taking care of your own idol, you also need to plan and schedule events, interviews, stages and all the other project coming soon. You need to also socialize with the producers, directors, staff members and all the other co-workers and etc...
in short you were too busy to even talk to him.

In the morning, you go to work before he wakes up, and in the evening when you're back to his house, you're were so tired and you'd go straight to your room before Jungkook notice you're back.

Sometimes Jungkook gets bored in his house he'd go check out on you in the office but you're busy, Jungkook was always taking his opportunities to get close to you, to touch you, to hold you. But you'd always leave him behind, not on purpose, you just git no time to notice it.

*why is she always so busy..but she's so sexy when she's serious.. * Jungkook's inner thoughts.

He was happy and not happy at the same time.

Another week passed...

Jungkook said he has fully recovered and was ready to get back on schedule,

The night before,
You came back hime late, so tired, you just wanted to lie down to your bed. But you need to tell Jungkook his schedule for tomorrow. You headed to the living room first.

"Jungkook-ah, can you pause that for a sec, I have something to tell you." You asked with an exhausted voice.

Jungkook was playing some (online) game...
"Wait a second..."