Part 17

10 years passed...

"I never thought I'd come back to Korea..." Jungkook took a deep breath, breathing in the air in his hometown as he stepped out from the plane.

He walked out of the arrivals, with his bodyguards leading the way, at the same time keeping him away from the huge crowd.

"aaa!!! Jungkook saranghe!!!" fangirl A screamed.
"Jungkookie!! Kookie!! Kookie!!!* fangirl B shouted.
and fangirl C just fainted from his hotness.

==TOP TREND - WORLDWIDE TOP STAR ⭐️ JEON JUNGKOOK BACK IN KOREA!!!

==
TOP TREND - WORLDWIDE TOP STAR ⭐️
JEON JUNGKOOK BACK IN KOREA!!!

Reporter: " Jungkook-sshi, send greetings to your fans in Korea."

Jungkook: "Oh! I have miss Korea so much, it's been 10 years since I left, and now I'm back. Thank you so much to my fans for all the love and support, I will do my best too in promoting my new album, Saranghae~yo ❤️"

 Thank you so much to my fans for all the love and support, I will do my best too in promoting my new album, Saranghae~yo ❤️"

==
You dropped the teokpokki from your chopstick as you saw this on tv,

Your co-worker, Heri, was surprised as she saw Jungkook on tv too, "AAA!! HE'S IN KOREA, OH MY GOSH!! I'M A HUGE FAN OF HIM!! OH MY GOSH!!" she squealed as she quickly tapped your arms several times.

"How can he be so perfect? ㅋㅋ 🤣 " She asked you with sparkling eyes.

You smiled at her awkwardly, "I'm not into idols and stuff."

"Oh? Is that so? but no problem, I'll tell you things about him and you'll definitely like him too, since Jungkook is just the most perfect person ever!!!!" She kept on talking about Jungkook, and you just couldn't stop her go fangirling.

==
When you got home,

You got so tired from work, you lay down on the couch first before hitting the shower. As you turn on the television.

The channel was playing Jungkook's new music video, you jumped

You missed him so much,
"He's really back."
"How have you been, Jungkook-ah~" you sighed as you watched him on tv.

You felt so tired today and you fell asleep.

==
"Hyung, is there anything left to do?" Jungkook asked his manager (Lee) to check for his schedule.

"Nope. But you have an music performance tomorrow 7AM, you'll need to be up by 6 to get ready, get some rest already." His manager left him in his hotel room.

Jungkook took a deep breath and sat on the bed for a while, after a while, he hurriedly changed into a disguise with a mask covering his face. He peeked outside the room, making sure there was no one, he silently and carefully left the hotel.

He called a cab and took off,
He arrived outside your house, he wandered for a while and finally he garnered all his courage, he rang the doorbell.

==
*door bell ringing*

You woke up from your sleep as you heard the doorbell ringing, you hurriedly went to open it.

You're eyes widened, with the shock.
"You're back!!"
You were overjoyed and you hugged him.

"Yah! Park Jimin, you should have told me you were coming back. I could have brought some-"

Jimin raised up a plastic bag of take outs for dinner.
"Ha~! Yah! Jajangmyeon?!! If we only had-"

Jimin raised his other hand with a plastic of bottles of soju.

"Daebak!!!"

For the past 10 years, Jimin and you became really good friends.  He is your best friend and he was always there for you when you were in your hardships. But you don't know that much about him though, you only know that he must be from a wealthy family, you can sense it from his actions and the things he possess, but he never talked about his family, and you didn't ask so much about it too.You usually hang out together, go to movies, cafes but recently he travels to a lot of places. This time he had been gone for 5 months and you miss this old friend of yours.

You were eating the wonderful dinner with your best friend, you took a sip from the soju,
"kkkuuuuhh~ wa~"

"So.. tell me tell me all about your travels.." you looked to him excitedly like how he always tells you his travelling stories and adventures.

Jimin looked at you sweetly, he giggled because you looked like a kid with eyes so big. "First, here are my souvenirs for you."

It was all magnets for the refrigerator, you looked happy cuz there were so plenty of it. You were collecting all of it, you took them all and stick it on the fridge, "Haha! Look at all these magnets. There's no space left!"

"Buy a bigger fridge." Jimin chuckled.

You went back to your sit after trying so hard to fit all the magnets. You started to ask tons of question about the travel.

==
Jungkook rang the doorbell,
And a very old lady with a bad eyesight came out, "who??"

Jungkook raised his brows as he saw someone he's not expecting, he even checked the house number again, but he couldn't possibly have got the wrong house.

Jungkook took off his mask to let the granny hear clearer, he bowed, "Good evening, halmoni,is Park Eunji home?"

"Ah~~ Park-shii, they moved away years ago." The granny answered.

"I see, Did you know where they moved?"

"They moved back to their province, I don't know where."

"Ah~ ok, kamsamnida." Jungkook bowed and left.

Jungkook sighed, "Even after all these years.. the world seems to tear us apart.. Where are you, noona?"

==
✋️ end chapter ✋️