Part 16

Home,

You hurriedly went getting the phone, logged in, there were so many messages and calls from Jungkook.

You wanted to reply as soon as possible, but you didn't. You didn't want him to worry when you explained, and you even lost the necklace. It was like the whole world was tearing you two apart.

It was left on 'seen' mode.

And you didn't reply, there were so many things you wanted to tell him, but things were just too complicated.

As he saw it turned to 'seen' mode, he called you right away.

You jumped with the sudden ring and you got nervous and swiped to reject.

Obviously a lie, you love him so much, but now everything seemed hopeless, his mom told you to leave him, you lost the necklace and you even got your mom and dad worried so much about you and you really felt that you're a burden to him

Obviously a lie, you love him so much, but now everything seemed hopeless, his mom told you to leave him, you lost the necklace and you even got your mom and dad worried so much about you and you really felt that you're a burden to him. You got all the blame to yourself, you didn't want to get Jungkook to worry about you too.

Big and small drops of tears fell from your eyes as you told him those harsh words. Your eyes hurt so much from all the crying but your heart pained more. You covered your mouth trying not to cry it out so loud, not wanting your mom to hear you.

Jungkook kept on calling you, but you didn't answer.

His words made you feel horribly sorry, you cried worse than you already were

His words made you feel horribly sorry, you cried worse than you already were. You felt so sorry for lying, for braking the promise of keeping the necklace, for not staying by his side and for hurting him so badly.

But you didn't want to be a burden of his, you didn't want him to make the worst of him just because of you. You want the best for him, so you chose left him.

==
JUNGKOOK's PART

*WHAT? WHY?* he was thinking to himself not knowing the reason why a sudden break up. He thought all possibilities, and he took a hint that his mom must have said something when she was back in Korea.

He ran out of his room, "WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!" he groaned.

"WHAT?" his mom have no idea what he was talking about.

His dad was there too, "that's not the way to talk to your mom." His dad warned him.

He tried to calm himself, he took a deep breath.

"Did you say something to Eunji?" Jungkook asked with a lower tone.

"I did nothing," His mom replied nonchalantly.

"I only told her the truth." She added.

"I couldn't believe you, what were you thinking?!" Jungkook looked hopeless and disappointed.

Jungkook got so mad,"YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT ME IN SEOUL!!!"

He went back to his room, grabbed his bag and was going out of the house.

"Where do you think you're going?" His dad asked.

Jungkook looked pissed, grabbing the door knob, and didn't even care to turn around.
He rolled his eyes and held his tears back, "I can't stay here, I'm going back."

His parents hurriedly followed him out, Jungkook was about to cross the road,

💥!!!\\\!!!\\\!!!CRASH!!!!\\\!!!\\\!!!💥

Jungkook got up from the ground, as he turned around, he saw blood everywhere, his mom was crying out loud. Jungkook saw his dad lying down the floor. He hurriedly went to his side with body shivering, shaking his dad's body.

"dad.. Dad!! DAD!!!!" He bursted into tears.

Jungkook's dad was brought to the emergency room, unfortunately everything was too late.

Supposedly, Jungkook was the one to be hit by the truck, his dad saw and quickly ran to save him, ending up the one being hit.

Jungkook blamed himself so much, he was holding his fist so tight, screaming in silence, he can't even cry it out. He felt that he doesn't have the right to even cry.

*Why?*

*How did things end up like this?*

*Why did it have to turn out like this?*

==
Jungkook and you never had in contact anymore, you were living so far apart from each other. You didn't know what happened to him, and he felt sorry for tragic accident and didn't want to let his mom worry about him anymore.

He shut his feelings for you and listened to every word his mom desired.

You, being you, just want the best for him, if you will only bring out the worst of him you'd rather staying away like his mother told you, that's what's best for him.

==
✋️ end chapter ✋️