Part 41

"Eunji-ah!" You co-worker called your name, when she caught a taxi.

The only name that Jungkook have been longing to hear, he stopped and turned around searching for you. But you already had turned around and was on your way into the car, not to forget you cut your hair and dyed it.

"Jungkook, hurry up!" One of the staff called him.
He walked into the building.

== back to the salon ==
Momo was looking apologetic.
You were not talking.
"Aww~ jinjja miyaneyeo~" she aegyo-edly said.

You sighed, "there won't be a next time."
"I promise. That was really urgent." She explained.

She hugged you, "thank you thank you thank you so much!! Coffee? My treat."

You smiled, "Iced Latte plus a cake!"
"No problem!" She chuckled.

== Finally, the day! ==
== Jungkook's COMEBACK ==

The album became the top selling album as soon as it was released, and everyone was rumoring about the girl behind the title, "You

The album became the top selling album as soon as it was released, and everyone was rumoring about the girl behind the title, "You."

Jungkook's days got a lot more busier, with all the comeback stages and all the interviews.

He was always the topic wherever you go,
When you heard his songs, you cried so much, and you miss him a lot too.

== week later ==
*phone rings*
"Guess whose back~?"

"Jiminie!! You're finally back!!" You happily answered when you heard the familiar voice and tone.

"Yah! Where are you?" Jimin asked.
"I'm at my old apartment near the salon where I used to work."

"Oh you moved back there?"
"Yup! House and work. This is where I started after all." You answered.

"Be right there in a couple of hours, let's have lunch together." Jimin invited.

"Oh, I have work later, how bout dinner?"

"Ok, then I'll be by your place waiting for you." Jimin said.

"Ok, you know where I hide my keys." You giggled.

"Of course." Jimin chuckled.

Jimin hung up the phone while staring at Jungkook's latest single poster. He could hear from your voice and how much you must have cried. He was mad at himself for not staying by your side. He was mad at Jungkook for hurting you over and over again.