Part 32

"Omma, where are you going? aren't you sleeping here with me and appa?" Cute little Chimchim softly asked rubbing his eyes starting to feel sleepy.

"Yeah~ we're having a family trip tomorrow, just stay." Jimin added.

You looked to Jimin and you looked to Jungkook and to Chimchim.

You carried Chimchim,
"Chim-ah~ I will be here with you, don't worry." You told Chimchim, patting him and putting him to sleep. He had a lot of fun today and was tired, soon fast asleep.

You carried Chimchim up, and slowly handed him to Jimin.

"I'll go now, be here tomorrow morning." You said in airy voice.

Jimin nodded, "but stay starting tomorrow, I've got plenty of rooms" Jimin suggested.

You thought for a while,

"At least until Chim's gone back to school?" Jimin sincerely asked.

You end up agreeing,
"Ok, I'll bring some of my stuff." You smiled.

"Let's go." You silently signaled to Jungkook.

== Jungkook's house ==

You were naturally headed towards the kitchen,

"What?! There's no way I'm letting you stay in his house!" Jungkook groaned, you were startled.

You were startled, you have no idea why is he so angry. Your brows wiggled, "but Chimchim's there, it'll be weird not to stay."

"Well, if you're staying there, then I'll be staying too." Jungkook pouted arms crossed.

You heaved a long sigh, "I didn't tell you earlier because it didn't felt right to do so."

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone,"
You heaved a long sigh, "He's gay."

"What?" Jungkook doubted.

"Don't judge, we're best friends." You warned Jungkook.

At that moment, Jungkook realized that Jimin is deeply in love with you, beacause the way Jimin looked at you, there's no way he's a gay. He was sure that Jimin must have made that up just to get close to you, and another sure thing is that you're very very very slow.

Jungkook understands that you can't leave Chimchim so he hugged you tight, "If you're going to stay with them, I'm coming with you." Jungkook was not letting go.

You sighed, "I have to talk to Jimin about it, but I guess he'll understand." You were about to hug back and you raised your hand, realizing you were still holding to the plastic of ice cream.

You gently broke the hug and smile cheekily to Jungkook, "ice cream?"

Jungkook gave in to your smile, he smilingly sighed.

You both half sit half leaned on the edge of the counter in the kitchen while eating the ice cream.

Jungkook was steadily staring at you.