Part 40

== meanwhile ==

Jungkook went to your apartment, it was all empty already. He opened the door to your room, and what is left on the desk is a photo of you two with a message on the back.

"To Jungkook,
I'm sorry, I chose to leave.
Make sure to eat well, sleep well, stay healthy even
if I'm not around.
I'm sorry for not staying by your side,
But I will always support you.
I'm sorry, I love you.
And will always love you, never forget.
Love, Eunji. "

Jungkook couldn't hold in his tears, he couldn't understand why, after everything you've been through, why'd you still chose to leave him.

"How am I suppose to stay well when you're not  around with me!!" He weeped when reading your letter.

He took out the necklace that he gave you 10years ago, (this was the thing that fell out from his jacket) then he realized.

"I'm sorry too~ I shouldn't have ever left you in the first place. I'm sorry for always making you the painful choices." He cried and held the necklace into his chest.

== days passed ==

Jungkook's schedule was fully booked, even when he didn't have schedules, he'd still work on his music. He buried himself with tons of things to do so he wouldn't get reminded of you.

But every time, before he sleeps, when he saw his bed with no you by his side, he ended up crying himself to sleep.

In every song that he composed, he gets so emotional and he always ending up remembering the pain.

He always puts up a poker face when working, of course. All smiles when in fan meetings, recordings.
But his heart is really worn out and broken.

== You ==

You went with Jimin to the States, but you were just there send Chimchim back to school, plus to catch some fresh air before restarting your life, since you did get fired from work.

Jimin took you to all the magnificent places, to see the sea, the sunsets, the beautiful mountains, the lakes and fishin', everything fun. Just so you can forget all the painful memories.