Chapter 5

Hyungwon silently sobbed into Minhyuk's shoulder that was soaked from Hyungwon's elephant tears, they had been hugging like this for what felt like an eternitybut it was definietly needed.
The time crawled in the speed of a snail.

The secret couple sat in the wine-red couch of leather in the livingroom, counting the minutes and seconds.

What took the police so long was what Hyungwon wondered but in the back of his mind, he knew only 15 minutes had passed.

It took at least 1 hour for police to arrive as the village was very isolated and far away from the closests police station.

"How could someone do this...It's so cruel." Hyungwon whispered with a cracking voice, swallowing the guilt he felt.

Minhyuk stroke his best friend's, or boyfriend's silky, black hair in comfort.

"I don't know, it's insane. Don't worry, they will find the killer." He answered, continuing to stroke Hyungwon's hair.
It was like petting a cat, Minhyuk himself had white, not soft hair at all from bleaching it too much.

Originally he was blonde but he loved gaining attention which was just what he got from his strange, white hair with rough quality.
It was obvious that he had bleached it way too much but he didn't care, the day his hair fell off his head, that would stick out and be unique as well.

"I wished I never told him to...to go die." Hyungwon suddenly said, glancing at Minhyuk with red eyes, swollen from crying.

"I know he hurt me, I know that was sick, I know it was wrong but...He did not deserve death. I just wanted him to accept me and now I miss him.

" He said, fighting the tears, pressing behind his eyes.
Minhyuk pulled Hyungwon closer and said

"It's not your fault, it must've been someone who was against the church taxes although this was a bit rough I must admit."

They sat quiet, just holding each other for a very long time before Minhyuk sighed, looking at Hyungwon's wet cheeks and red, swollen eyes.

He hated seeing him sad, it broke his heart but he had to be strong. "I hope the police comes so-"
He didn't got to finish the sentence before someone knocked at the door. Finally.