Chapter 11

Jisoo, better known as Joshua sat in his simple, wooden chair in front of an old painting, picturing a long haired man followed by a group of lambs in the livingroom.

It was 15: 00 which meant that it was time to pray, something he did everyday as a catholic person raised in a catholic community.

"In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit's, amen." He finished, making a cross sign over his shoulders with closed eyes.

The fairly young man rose from his chair to make his way into the small bathroom that only had place for a toilet and a sink.

Over the sink, a plain mirror hang in which Jisoo watched his reflection while combing his light brown hair carefully for what was probably the third time today.

Jisoo was a very clean man, hygiene did matter a lot to him which he was very open about to those who enjoyed his company which wasn't a lot.

He didn't understand why, was his religious habits weird to everyone else? Was he a bad person? But that couldn't be it. He was used to be left behind ever since elementary school but he never understood why, people always forgot about him such as leaving him to go eat lunch together without him. It wasn't fair he thought but the faith God had given him and he accepted it.

As he walked out of the bathroom, heading back into the livingroom he heard someone knocking at the door.
Jisoo went to open the door and found two men standing in the doorway.

"Good evening sir, I am Lee Jooheon, here to ask some questions in company of my apprentice here, Daniel Im. Would you please let us in so we can have a talk?" The taller, older looking man said with a confident voice.

Jisoo nodded and let the two men in without questioning the sudden arrival of these strangers. He guided them into the kitchen where he sat down by the small, white table whereas the two other men sat down in front of him, across the table.

Just as before, Daniel handed Jooheon a yellow notepad for him to write in without saying a word as usual.

Jisoo observed both of them carefully with his dark, beautiful, cat-like eyes that swiped from the heads of the strangers to their toes in a suspicious, critical manner.

"Say, Jisoo Hong, where were you, two days ago between 12: 00 to 16: 00?" Investigator Jooheon asked as he locked eyes with Jisoo who showed no sign of emotion.

"I was in the curch since it was sunday then I went home to do my daily prayer."

"Anyone who can ptove your alibi?"
Jisoo got quiet. He didn't.