* Chapter 1 - Answer

To Lena's profound sadness, Holly did not awaken Lena for dinner. After breakfast, Lena wanders back to the study in her usual fashion. Yesterday was rather unproductive since Lena had still failed to tackle her current problem. Without intending too, Lena's mind resumes from where it left.

Suddenly, from the darkness, a white light surrounded Lena as she desperately reached for the source. Through blurry eyes, Lena saw gigantic figures cooing at her in an unknown language. Lena tried to communicate with the giants, but all that came out was a cry. As a result, the figures spoke even louder hurting Lena's ears as she protested in vain.

Suddenly, a giantess placed Lena into the warm embrace of a giant woman. Without being able to see, the giantess placed something soft in Lena's mouth as her body instinctively began to drink. Too tired from her recent battle with the Demon King, Lena didn't realize exactly what was in her mouth until much later to her vast horror.

Months later, Lena finally accepted the fact that she was an infant. From listening to the chatter of the maids, Lena discovered her current name was Lena Bartholomew of Fallujah, the only daughter of the Duchess Anna Marie Bartholomew of Medici and of Duke Rudolph Bartholomew of Fallujah. The Duchy of Falluja resided in the Kingdom of Alyssum in the world named Gardenia, (which should have really sounded an alarm in Lena's mind).

To keep herself sane, while in her crib, Lena would regularly play strategic games against herself or with past opponents as the other players in her mind. After so much visualization training a familiar feeling erupted in her soul. Lena's hero title had re-awakened, but could not grant access to any abilities until her body was old enough.

A year later, Lena was finally introduced to her biological father, Duke Bartholomew. As the Prime Minster of Alyssum, Duke Bartholomew mostly resided in the capital. Lena may have drooled a bit at their first meeting due to handsome appearance. Duke Bartholomew had shiny silver hair and aquamarine eyes with a mature air that was exactly her type.

Afterwards, Lena would berate herself that she was merely feeling shocked, definitely not was lusting after her own father! Though Lena would be forced to admit, she had a weakness for strong looking men. In the world of Gemini, Lena had seen far too many men rivaling a woman's beauty. She frankly preferred more rugged faces.

Lena's mother, the Duchess happily took Lena from Emma, the pregnant nursemaid, (who was already pregnant with Holly). The Duchess Anna Marie was an astounding curved beauty that could easily make men drool over her figure. The Duchess had rich red hair, red seductive lips, and large honey-colored eyed.

Lena could easily see why her father; the Duke had married Anna Marie despite their 13-year age gap. At seeing Lena's happy expression and cooing, Lean's mother happily introduced the parent and child, "My little Lena, this is your father."

Lena happily reached out to her father, who gently embraced Lena and kissed her forehead in an all too familiar way that caused Lena's eyes to become moist. With a soft sigh, Lena happily nuzzled in the warm embrace. Against herself, Lena finally accepted her new family and saw it a benevolent second chance to live out her dream as a retiree. Lena happily rubs her face against the silky softness of her father's chest and vows to protect this precious new chance God had given her. And with that, Lena's fate was sealed as she began to throw herself into living as a noble's daughter.

Being a noble's daughter was a lot harder than it initially seemed, because as Lena grew older, she was taught etiquette. It wasn't a problem as long as Lena kept her mouth shut. But it didn't help that Lena hated injustice and therefore was never polite to the arrogant nobles or most especially when cheeky little brats dared to touch the cute fairy daughter of her nursemaid, Emma. Emma being a single mother and unwed was scandalous to say the least. The maids and town children would often merciless tease her child, Holly for being a child born out of wedlock. Being a single woman of the 21st century, how could Lena allow such a travesty to happen under her watch?