It all started with.... (shayne)

"You two look so adorable!" Mari laughed.

Shayne and myself were laying together on the couch at the big bear cabin.
I blushed and buried my head into shaynes chest.

I felt his chest rise up as he laughed. His arm came around my back lifting me up so that he could look at my face.

"Is someone embarrassed?" Shayne asked with a pout.

I sent him a playful glare and put out my bottom lip.

"Shayne, I tell you this from the bottom of my heart. I hate you." I said laughing hysterically as I couldn't keep a straight face.

"Wait so how did you two meet again?" Noah asks from across the room.

Shayne smiled as he looked at me.

"It all started with..."

It was a hot day in sunny California, when I decided that I was in the mood for a drink.

I had been studying outside this little café for over an hour and I was burning up.

I went to stand when I became dizzy and lost my balance. I saw black dots cloud my vision before my body started to fall.

I put my hands out to take the impact of the fall but the ground never came. Instead I felt a body being pressed against mine.

"Woah there, are you okay?" A strangers voice said.

I looked up to be met with the most beautiful coloured eyes I had ever seen.

"Yeah, uhm I uh, just lightheaded." I laughed nervously.

The man laughed. I noticed his muscular figure and the silver dog tags he wore around his neck.

"My names is Shayne." He said as he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Y/N. it's nice to meet you." I smiled

"Well Y/N I think you need a drink, would you mind if I get one too and maybe we could talk?" Shayne asked.

"Only if you're buying." I laughed.

"Deal." Shayne grinned.

I smiled as I listened to Shayne retell the story of how we met, that was nearly 2 years ago.

"Y/N? You there babe?" Shayne asked shaking my shoulder slightly.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm here." I said sheepishly.

Shayne and the others laughed as Mari said. "I think she got too caught up in her daydream."

"I wouldn't say it was a daydream Mari, more like a memory of the day I met my true love." I blushed.

Mari and the group awed as Shayne pressed a kiss to my cheek and gave me a hug.

"I love you too." He laughed.