You get hurt at summer games

Noah

I was ecstatic, summer games was finally here! After a long bus ride and three naps Ian and Anthony had decided that it was time to record the first video for summer games!

After picking the teams I stared at my boyfriend (now enemy) Noah grossman. He was on the kumbyasss while I was on the harsh mellows.

The teams were lined up on either side of the tennis court and red dodgeballs were lined in the middle.

I pointed at Noah and mouthed the words "your going down." At him.

He chucked and did the same.
When the whistle went off I launched myself towards the line of dodgeballs.

I was pelting members of the opposite team left and right when all of a sudden I realized I was that last one left on my team.

"Come on (Y/N)!! You got this!" My teammates cheered me on.

I turned to pick up a ball of my side and when I spun around I was met face first with a hard impact.

I fell to the ground with a thud and groaned in pain.

"Noah!" Anthony yelled.

My teammates and the opposite team flooded towards me.

People were asking if I was okay, others were pushing and pulling me, calling my name.

Everything sounded cloudy and far away.

It wasn't until I felt my body being lifted off the ground that u started to come to.

"Noah?" I croaked as I looked up at him.
His arms were underneath my back and legs.

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't mean to hit you in the face!" He said sadly.

"Noah it's okay I was just in shock." I chuckled as I crawled out of his arms.

"Promise me you will take it easy please. And also never scare me like that again." He scolded.

"Okay I promise." I said as I kissed his lips.

Anthony

Here is one thing you should know, when you are the little sister of an over protective brother try to stay out of trouble.

Me and Anthony almost never got along, he was 5 years older than me and liked to push my buttons.

When Anthony invited me to go film summer games with him I thought it was a joke, but I now realized that was not the case.

My mom called and said that Anthony was trying to be a better brother seeing as we didn't always see each other and when we did he usually had to leave early because of work or we ended up
In a fight.

At this moment I was laying on my bed in the girls cabin waiting for something exciting to happen.

"Hey (Y/N)! We're going hiking you wanna come?" Mari asked as she poked her head out of the bathroom door.

"Yeah sure! Sounds awesome!" I squealed.

I got my boots and gear on from my suitcase and went to meet the girls at the trails.

As I was walking I noticed Joven was vlogging, so I decided to jump behind him and scare the shit out of him.

I made sure he couldn't seen me on the camera as I started to stalk behind him.