Your first words (parent preference)

Shayne- 'No!' You were so angry at you dad. He took away your toys and said it was time for bed and you were furious. At least what a toddler would be when they are furious. You stomped around the house and yelled 'no' your dad was so excited that you had Somalis your first word that he gave up on trying to put you to bed and let you stay up longer

Mari- "cookie" your first word was cookie because you often were babysat by uncle Wes. He would bring over new and delicious treats for you almost everyday and the newest one was a cookie. Cookies were by far your favourite and you needed to show your appreciation. I guess that's why it was your first word.

Lasercorn- having an older brother definitely shaped who you are today.
On your 16th birthday your older brother Tyler gave a speech about how your first word was "boogie". You were so embarrassed but all you friends laughed making you feel slightly better.
Apparently when you were younger your brother would chase you around with green slime putty and call it boogies you would squeal and one day you picked some of the slime up and chased your brother around saying "boogie! You get boogie!"

Noah- you were quite the prodigy of a child. You were very smart and had a knack for knowin random facts.
The very first word you ever learned was actually Hanukkah' due to you being born in December and your father win Jewish. Your dad was very excited so excited that he started teaching you everything about the holiday that in hopes by next year you would be a full scholar on the topic of his Jewish tradition.