Lazy days

Mari

A lazy day with Mari consists of sweatpants and Netflix. You would probably be covered in wet kisses and cheeto dust by the end of the day but who cares? You were spending time with the woman you loved and you couldn't be happier.

Lasercorn

A day with David was anything but quiet, you would probably lay in bed for at least 20 extra minutes before his son Tyler would be bounding into the room jumping in the bed waking both of you up.

You would walk downstairs ready to make breakfast for both you David and his son, and find that there was freshly made pancakes and bacon already in the counter.

You would turn around to find David with a playful grin on his face and after breakfast all three of you would watch old Disney movies on the couch while eating ice cream and animal crackers, or playing with the occasional dog toy for that let you never got.

Noah

A lazy day with Noah would probably be like every other day. You would both drink your coffee or tea in the morning, watch the latest YouTube video and then you would make out for a bit then cuddle.

If anything one of you would end up doing work and then the other one would come and pull them away so you could cuddle again.

Like I said, just a normal day.

Shayne

A lazy day with Shayne is doing the bare minimum. Neither of you would go to the gym or work.

You would just lay in bed your head against Shaynes chest, he would whisper sweet nothings into you ear and you would play with his talk tag, sometimes drawing random shapes on his stomach.

Keith

A lazy day with Keith would mean that you guys just sat around in tank tops or in your case one of his oversized t-shirts and some underwear.

You two would dance around to funny music and laugh while the other one took videos, at the end of the day when you were tired out you would collapse onto the couch in your living room, not bothering to walk up the stairs.