You go missing

It was a hard day at the smosh office, all you wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry.

Your boss joe Bereta yelled at you on set because you broke one of the props by accident when Noah pushed you over.

Courtney was mad at you for some reason and to get "back" at you she went and got everyone lunch except for you.

Ian and Anthony made a joke about your appearance that you didn't find very funny but more as an insult.

You just wanted to go home. You wanted to curl up under a blanket on your bed and watch 13 reasons why on Netflix.

You finished up your editing and left for the day. You didn't tell anyone you were leaving as you didn't want to feel like an inconvenience.

Now normally if you were having a bad day you would just tell the crew that you were going to do your work alone in one of the spare offices or one of the break rooms.

But lately everyone has been getting angry at you more often and you were having trouble at home with your parents. (You still lived with them because you were only 18)

You walked out of the office and headed out the lobby door.

Once you finally got home you didn't know what was going on at the office. You shut off your phone and crawled under you blankets and had a long nap.

At the office the crew was panicking about your whereabouts. They didn't know you left and they fault responsible for your league of absence.

"What f she got kidnapped?!" Flitz freaked out.

"No she didn't! Maybe she went for lunch" Mari said.

"She already. Came back from her lunch break." Lasercorn said looking up from his phone.

"Did anyone think to text her?" Noah asked.

Everyone looked dumbfounded and scrambled for their phones, each sending you about 12 texts.

They received no answer from you and started to worry even more.

"WAIT!" Courtney yelled out.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"When was the last time everyone saw (Y/N)?" She asked.

"The last time I saw her was when she walked out of the studio after Joe yelled at her for breaking one of the props." Noah shook his head.

"The last time I saw her was when she walked away after I bought all of you lunch." Courtney said frowning.

"Guys she probably went home because she was stressed and upset because everyone was yelling and being mean to her." Anthony said rubbing his face.

"We have to go apologize." Joe said.

Everyone piled into Joven and Anthony's cars and drove to your house.

They knocked at your door and awaited for you to open up.

After you woke up from your nap you took a good 10 minutes to cry out all your frustration and sadness.

When you were finished you wiped your eyes and heard your door bell ring.

You walked to the door not even caring about your appearance. When you opened the door you saw all your friends standing there with guilty expressions.

They engulfed you in a warm group hug and apologized.

They came in and talked it over with you and that made you feel better.

After everything was said and done they left just before your parents got back from their trip.