They insult you 2

Shayne

You were sitting in the bedroom with tears free falling down your cheeks. You really wanted to be a successful actress and you thought Shayne would be your biggest supporter but apparently you thought wrong.

There was a knock and the bedroom door and you said come in.

Shayne slowly opened the door and when you saw him you could see the regret in his face.

"Hey (Y/N), listen I really didn't mean to lash out at you today, I had a bad day at work and I shouldn't have taken it out on you." Shayne
said as he gave you a hug.

"I know you didn't mean it babe. I shouldn't have gotten so upset over it." You said as you shook your head.

"No no no. You had the right to get upset at me. What I said was harsh. You shouldn't have had to go through that." Shayne said.

"Now let's work on your audition." He smiled.

Joven

You were embarrassed to be honest. You were in the middle of the mall and your boyfriend told you that he didn't think you could pull off some sexy lingerie.

On the drive home you couldn't help but turn to look at joven. His head was in his hands as he stared at his phone and his brown were furrowed.

"Josh, do you honestly thing I'm not sexy?" You asked feeling insecure.

"Are you serious?" He asks looking shocked as he turns his attention towards you.

"Well I mean, you told me that I couldn't pull off the bra thing so I just thought maybe." You trailed off.

"(Y/N) you are the sexiest person I have ever met! I'm so lucky to have you. You are a. Beautiful intelligent lady and what I said at the mall was nothing but a stupid meaningless comment. I'm sorry." Joven says as he takes your hand in his and kisses your knuckles.

You cheeks instantly become flushed and you giggle like a little school girl.