Your first date

Ian

Your first date with Ian was nothing fancy, but it meant the world to you. You both decided you didn't want the date to be something you had to worry about, he wanted it to be something casual where you could both be yourselves and relaxed.

That's how you found yourself sitting on the couch cuddled into Ian's side watching the newest Netflix original series.

It wasn't anything complicated but it was enough to make your heart flutter.
You knew there would be a second date when Ian asked if you would be over again next week to watch the new episode.

Wes

Wes is a hopeless romantic. He was all prepared to have your first date down by the beach with a picnic as you watched the sun set.

He wore this perfect little suit while you wore your favourite sundress and sandals. ( or slacks and dress shirt) Everything was going perfect until the wind started to pick up.

The sand blew into the food and the candles went out. Wes tried desperately to save the date but the environment just wasn't playing in his favour.

At a last ditch effort you decided to just go get ice cream and you had a lot more fun.

Joven

You were a total nerd just like Josh. So when he asked you to go see Civil War for your first date you obviously said yes.

The only problem was that He was team Iron man and you were team Cap.

The entire way there you engaged in a friendly debate about which team was better and then when you finally got to the theatre and finished watching you were both awe struck by how amazing the movie was, the argument totally forgotten.

Sohinki

You absolutely hated video games. Which is ironic considering you worked at one of the biggest video games stores in your city.

One day Matt had come in looking for the latest version of uncharted and you helped him out.

Although you hated video games you knew practically everything about almost every franchise.

When Matt asked if you enjoyed the game you told him about your hatred and he took the opportunity to ask you out.

Saying something along the lines of "well if you come over to my place maybe I can change your mind."

So that's what you did. You went to his place and against your own wishes played some games. At the end you had to be honest and say that you changed your mind about your previous opinion.

Not only did you find yourself your future boyfriend but you also fell in love with gaming.

Anthony

Your situation wasn't the best. You were one of Anthony's best friends and here you were attending an even as his date, after his girlfriend broke up with him suddenly.

Your palms were sweaty as you looked in the mirror and padded down your sparkling dress.

You stared at your flushed cheeks in the bathroom mirror and watched as the tears streaked down your face.

You were hopelessly in love with your best friend and here you were in the bathroom crying when you could be on a date with him.

Not that that would make you happy. He didn't even want to be at this event. He wanted to be at home with his girlfriend cuddled under their duvet watching Netflix or maybe he wanted to be kissing her as the sound of some romantic movie soundtrack played over his stereo.

All you knew was that he didn't love you and he never would.

YIKES! Why did I right Anthony's to be so sad. Wtf. Sorry fan