They insult you.

Shayne

It was no secret, Shayne and the rest of the smosh family had been helping you prepare for a audition that you got for a reality show.

Your audition was in 2 days and you had everything memorized you were just working on tone now

You had finished your editing for the smosh video today and sent it over to Ian and Anthony so now you were practicing again.

Shayne walked in to your little shared apartment and scoffed.

"I see your still practicing." He rolled his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" You ask.

"Yeah, I don't see why you keep practicing we both know you are not going to get the part (Y/N)!" Shayne outbursts.

"Thanks, Shayne. Thanks a lot." You scoff.

You run up the stairs and slam your bedroom door.

Maybe Shayne was right, maybe you wouldn't get the part. But still he had no right to say that to you.

Joven

Let's be completely honest. You were far from being intelligent. But you were also far from being stupid.

One of the things you liked about being with Joven was how smart he was and how he could list random facts off like nobody's business.

One of the only things Josh didn't know about was how to talk to girls.

You and Joven were currently at the mall shopping around for some clothes, you had walked into Victoria secret pulling Joven along with a devious smirk.

You dragged him to lingerie section and picked up a nice pink coloured dress type thing.

"What about the Joven?" You said innocently.

Joven looked you over once or twice and shrugged. "Do you think you could ever pull that off?" He chuckled.

You were appalled and offended. To you it meant that Joven didn't think you were sexy enough or whatever you want to call it to wear the piece.

"Let's go." You said as you threw down the one piece.

You refused to talk to Joven the whole drive home.