Noah imagines (stressed out)

(Not a TØP reference sorry 😂 )

You were Noah's girlfriend of 2 years and you were so happy. With the relationship that is.

You were currently stressing and crying over your final exam and were starting to have a panic attack.

While you were studying at the small desk you have in your apartment you started to hear a little voice in your head. It kept telling you that you were going to fail the exam and that your entire future would be down the drain.

You hadn't even noticed the tears piling down your face until you saw the stain on the pages of your textbook.

You looked up and saw your reflection in the window.

Your cheeks were bright red and you makeup had run down your face.

You took a deep breath and groaned as you placed your face in your hands.

A noise in the apartment disturbed you from your thoughts.

You wiped you cheeks furiously as you heard Noah's voice.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Noah call.

Clearing your throat you called back to him. "In the office babe!"

When Noah walked in he immediately took notice of the crumpled papers and numerous Starbucks cups laying around the spinning office chair you were sat on.

"Hey." You said as you spun around to see him. You let out a sad smile.

Just looking at Noah made you want to burst into tears. He was always so happy and could crack a joke at anytime.

You choked out a sob and Noah was over to in an instant engulfing you in a hug and rubbing up and down your back.

"Hey, hey hey. What happened baby girl what's going on?" Noah soothed.

"It's exams and all the studying and your so happy everything is just ugh!" You rambled on.

"Okay come here." Noah said.

You felt Noah's arms wrap around your back and under your legs. He lifted you and carried you all the way to your shared bedroom.

"Babe I need to study." You cried.

He sighed and shook his head. "No you will do great, your putting too much stress on yourself and that won't help you at all."

You gave up and let your body relax on the bed.

As you closed your eyes you felt yourself slowly slipping off into darkness. The tiredness took over your mind and you fell into a deep sleep.

"Babe do you want to watch some t-oh... you asleep." Noah chuckled.

"Goodnight baby girl." Noah whispered.