How you meet

Keith

You were best friends with Olivia all through middle and high school.
Although moved away after graduation you needed up finding yourself again in LA.

You needed somewhere to stay while you looked for an apartment so with Olivia you went.

One day after the two of you had come back from house hunting she invited her friends from work over.

That's where you me Keith the two of you instantly hitting it off.

Noah

You had met Noah at an audition. You were both applying for the same show on Disney channel and when both of you failed you started talking about how you might have been able to do better.

You exchanged numbers and a few days later he called you about a job for this channel he worked for on YouTube called smosh.

Shayne

You had met Shayne while you were out shopping around. You had to buy something for your brother and since you were in the men's section and looked quite confused he came over and asked if everything was okay.

You told him about how you wanted to buy your sibling something nice for his birthday but couldn't decided between the two shirts.

You ended up asking for his opinion and in return he asked you to do him a favour since he helped you.

He ended up asking you for your number and if you wanted to go for dinner one night.

Olivia

Your mom was what they call a 'tiger mom'. She was always pushing you too hard and made sure you were always perfect. Because you were only 16 you didn't really have much say so you wanted to do the best.

You were at a dance competition for your team and There was a jump in ur dance.

When you headed for he jump you landed on ur foot wrong causing you to roll your ankle.

You got up and put on your best face and you limped to the side of the stage.

Your team didn't show up so this girl from the opposing team came and helped you.

"Thank you so much for helping me, can I get your name?" You asked the girl.

"Olivia."  She smiled

Courtney

You were walking your dog around your apartment complex because you were bored and all of a sudden you heard someone gasp.

You spun around to be met with a tall blonde girl running towards you.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry but please can I pet your dog?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"Yeah uh sure." You blushed.

After she was done petting ur dog you said if she wanted to see the dog again all she had to do was see you for a cup of coffee.