your favourite memory

Mari

your favourite memory with your older sister mari was when you were 15, she was 20 at the time and you had decided you wanted to live on your own just like your big sister. mari eventually found you a few days after your disappearance under an old bridge in the dark part of town.

you were cold and crying and scared to death, Mari called up her friends and had them come bring the car so they could drive you home. After they dropped you guys off mari stayed with you for a whole month just to ensure you wouldn't run away again. during that month you guys played lots of just dance and ate lots of in and out. Mari also taught you the basics of ballet and watched netflix with you.

to keep you from running away again she told you that if you didnt go she would come back at least 3-4 times a month to do it all again. that was good enough for you.

Sohinki

your favourite memory was when matt proposed to you. he was so nervous that he messed up his speech and stumbled until he fell against the dinner table causing it to break and all the food to clash against the floor.

he was in tears because he thought you were going to say no and never want to see him again but all you did was grab a hold of his face gently and held him in your hands. you told him how much you appreciated his gesture and all he had to do was ask if you wanted to marry him. there was no need for a big grand proposal like he had planned. Matt took the opportunity and struck down to the floor kneeling on one leg. he asked you to marry him which you responded with yes of course and then he kissed you like he was afraid he would never see you again.