Running away (Lasercorn bsm)

(This is a brother sibling moment )

Lasercorn:

You were angry at your parents like the usual 14 year old. You messed up at your soccer game and all they kept pestering you about was how you could have done better.

When you lost the game your dad yelled at you and made you run three soccer drills.

He would scream at you all the way home and say if you messed up again they were pulling you from the team. You school has never lost a game in the last 3 years and tonight your team role the winning streak.

You had just walked in your room after hearing your mother and father scream at you once again for being a disgrace.

You slammed your door shut and pulled everything out of your backpack and started loading it with clothes and little things from around your room.

You opened the bedroom window and quietly popped out.

You looked at your makeshift body double that you had made of pillows and a old Halloween wig that was laid under the blankets on your bed.

You kept from the window and ran across the backyard heading towards the front gate quickly.

Your ran far enough away from the house where you could start walking. The sun had started setting and it was getting dark.

You really didn't have anywhere to go so you thought you would go visit your brother David.

He has a wife and a son so you thought what could go wrong? He is already used to caring for a family and you didn't need much.

The only problem was that his house was all the way on the other side of town.

You tried to walk faster making quick shortcuts you had made quite the progress towards your brothers house but now it was a little bit after midnight and you could barely see anything unless there was a street light.

You dig your phone out of your pocket and looked for Lasercorn's contact.

You kept the phone open just incase you needed to call him.

You walked around a bit more but because it was dark you had almost no clue where you were.

You Dialled your brothers phone and kept walking quickly towards his house waiting him to pick up.

"Hello? (Y/N)? What's going on it's a school night. Shouldn't you be in bed?" David asked.

You shivered. "David I ran away. I'm lost I don't know how to get to your house!" You cried.

"What?! (Y/N)! Oh my god. Okay stay put in going to come find you." David said.

You could hear him getting his keys and probably something else in the back ground of the call.

You hung up on David and waited for him.

It had been almost 10 minutes and You started seeing a figure coming towards you.

You walked towards it and called out. "David? Is that you?"

The figure started speeding up and underneath the street light you could see it was an older man wearing a old dirty vintage bomber jacket and he looked drunk and shady.

You started walking away from him picking up your pace.

Before you could make it very far you felt something grab your backpack.

You screamed as you fell to the ground. You looked up and saw the creepy man and screamed even louder.

"Hello pretty girl." He smiled crookedly.

"HELP!" You shrieked.

He picked you up and started walking away. You thrashed around in his arms screaming and kicking your legs.

All of a sudden the mans arms were ripped off you and you fell smashing your head onto the concrete sidewalk.

As you laid on the ground you head in a daze you could make out a figure with orange hair beating up the dirty old man.

You recognized the orange haired figure as your brother David.
When the old man was finally laid on the ground in moving.

David ran over to you and lifted your body into his arms. He ran towards what you thought was his car and placed you in the passenger seat.

"It's okay (Y/N) it's okay." He soothed you.

You rested your head on the car door and slowly let your eyes fade to black.