Your first date (keith,flitz,joven,lasercorn)

Keith

To say you were nervous was an understatement, you had been dreaming about this day since you started middle school.

Keith leak was your best friend and recently he asked you on a date. You said yes and now you were standing outside a fancy restaurant.

You walked in and told the hostess that you were there for a reservation under (Y/L/N) and that one other person would be joining you.

The hostess kindly showed you to your table and you waited for Keith to show up.

You were quite early almost an hour before hand to be exact, so you didn't expect Keith for a little while.

Before you knew it the tall dark skinned man, you have had a crush on for years walks up to your table.

"I'm so sorry I'm late (Y/N)! Please don't be mad." Keith said apologetically.

"It's alright Keith," you chuckled even though we was still on time.

"Shall we order?" You ask.

Keith nods.

After getting your meal, you and Keith make small talk and laugh about that little things.

Before you know it the night has
Come to an end, and Keith is walking you up to the front door of your house.

"I had a really good time tonight, (Y/N)" Keith says genuinely.

"So did I." You blush.

You unlock the door of you house and walk in leaving Keith behind.

As you go to get out of your dress clothes your cell phone lights up with a notification.

"The first date usually goes really bad, but tonight I think it went pretty well. What do you say we meet next week for round 2?"

You blush furiously at the message. And that night you fall asleep thinking about your second date with Keith.

Flitz

It was a work thing, though it was pretty casual you want to make an effort in your appearance.

As you were done getting dressed up your front doorbell rang.
You slipped on your shoes and headed to let your date in.

"Hey flitz, I'm almost ready just let me grab my bag and then we can go." You smile.

Flitz nods and waits for you while you grab your stuff. When you arrive back at the front door flitz takes a rose from behind his back and hands it to you.

"It's beautiful, just like you." He says smoothly.

Your cheeks turn hot and you soon find yourself stumbling over your words as you both head out to the event.

When you arrived you and flitz both go to take your seats at the table.
After some awards have been given out and the dinner was over, flitz takes your hand and leads you to the dance floor.

With a dip here and there followed by a spin. You and flitz are pressed together moving to the beat of the song.

When the music stops playing, flitz takes your hand once more and heads for the bar.

You both talk together until some of his friends come up saying that he is needed.

You check your watch and see that it is getting pretty late so you tell flitz you are going to head out.

Your date escorts you to the table to grab your bag and then walks you out of the venue to your cab.

We places a kiss on your cheeks and buds you farewell as you drive off.

Joven

Your first date was no where near planned.
You just happened to be in the same coffee shop at the same time and the barista got your orders mixed up.

He walked over to the small couch you were sat at and just started talking.

"Yeah, hi uhm, excuse me? Are you (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yes, I am?" You said slightly confused as to why someone knew your name.

"Haha well you see the thing is, it's quite funny actually, the barista switched our orders." He said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You hadn't even drank from the cup yet so you quickly flipped it around to see that your name was in fact not written on the cardboard.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I must have taken your cup by accident." You apologized profusely.

"Really it's okay. Listen why don't we sit down and chat for a bit, you seem nice and at this moment I'm not busy so?" Joven relaxed.

"Yeah, I would like that." You smiled.

You and joven talked about a lot of things, you learned that you both have tattoos and he learned that you are in collage working for your major in English literature.

You two only stopped talking when the manager at the café told you that they were closing.

"Hey (Y/N) do you think we could maybe switch numbers? I would really like to see you again." Joven said.

"Yeah totally! I usually get home around 4pm so if you even want to call me I promise to pick up," you said.

You than cringed at how desperate you thought you seemed.

Lasercorn

You had been a babysitter for his son once or twice while him and his wife were together.

When the split up He asked you to start watching baby Tyler more often because of his work schedule.

You were totally fine with it and one day you asked him if he wanted to bring Tyler to visit you neice.

"It can be like a play date." You giggled into the phone.

"Or a double date?" Lasercorn laughed.

"I like the sound of that better." You smiled.

Lasercorn brought his son Tyler to meet you and your neice at the park that afternoon, the kids ran around together while you and David talked.

You realized you both had a lot more in common than you thought and eventually he asked you if you wanted to go out again but without the kids.

"Yeah I would like that a lot. Next Saturday at 7pm?" You asked.

"Perfect."