A day at the waterpark

SmoshFamilyxReader

When I signed up to be a part of the smosh squad, I assumed that I would have been parked behind a wooden desk in a small cubicle.

I had thought that I would be editing videos, running to get coffee or maybe being lost in piles of paper work.

But here I am apart of the smosh squad being invited to hurricane harbour with the crew.

At first I was reluctant to go. I didn't think anyone really wanted me there and that it was more of a charity thing. But after some pushing and interrogating my best friend Courtney got me to go.

I was standing at the little spot of chairs our crew had claimed putting my back pack on the ground when Olivia ran up to me.

"(Y/N)! Come on get your swimsuit on we are waiting for you!" She laughed as she tugged my arm.

"Okay Liv liv." I chuckled.

I stood back to take off my jacket and t-shirt when I heard Keith and Shayne cat calling. I shook my hips and used my t-shirt as a scarf swinging it around then tossing it in the chair. I took of my shorts and headed out to join my friends.

"Looking good girly!" Courtney laughed.

"Only for you Courtney." I winked playfully.

As the day progressed the smosh family and myself went on tons of water slides and ate lots of food.

I had been avoiding going on any extreme water slides all day and I felt pretty good. No one asked why I decided not to go and I was fine with that.

That was until we came to the death drop.

My heart plummeted as I stared at the tall purple ride. It was almost 50 feet high and dropped into a pool of water at the end.

"Come on (Y/N) it will be fun!" Lasercorn shouted at me as he tried to drag me up the stairs.

"No-n-no! I'm not going on this one." I cried out in fear.

"Come on you will be fine!" He pushed.

Lasercorn and the others had managed to get me all the way to the top of the ride and they were smiling as they pushed me into the clear chamber.

"Stop! I don't want to go!" I cried out again.

Launch in 3....2.....1....go!

I felt the floor fall from beneath me and I let out the loudest scream ever. My anxiety had began to kick in and I was in the middle of a free fall feeling my breathing get harder and harder.

Went I splashed into the pool of water I kicked my legs furiously as I got myself out of the ride.

Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't breathe.

I let out a choked sob and collapsed to the concrete ground.

Before I knew it the lifeguard on duty was rushing over to my aid pulling me to the side.

"Miss? What happened are you alright?" The lifeguard asked me in concern.

I couldn't give him an answer as I just kept crying.

The lifeguard beeped into his walker talkie saying that I was having a panic attack and needed to head to first aid.

The lifeguard walked with me to infirmary and calmed me down.

When I was sat in the infirmary I had a cold wash cloth pressed to my forehead  and a bottle of water beside me.

I heard banging and crashing outside the door and was soon met with the faces of my friends.

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have tried to push you that far, I didn't know this would happen I'm so sorry!" Lasercorn said frantically as he entered the room.

I nodded at him with a smile to say that I forgave him.

Courtney,Olivia and Shayne entered the room and grabbed me in a big group hug.

I was over my panic attack now and I felt a lot better.

"I think we've had enough swimming for today, what do you think?" Olivia asked me.

"Yeah, I don't think I will be going back in the water for a while." I chuckled.

" well stay away from me I don't want to smell your stinky ass." Shayne laughed.

I pushed his shoulder and sighed in contempt.

This was my family, although we do stupid thing I one each other we can always joke around and I know we will be there for one another at the end of the day.

I would t trade me family for anyone else.