Headcanon 2

Annabeth slashed the monster to her right. Monsters were angry at Gaea's defeat and attacked camp Half-Blood. Annabeth and Percy were currently in the middle of the woods. Annabeth looked to her left and saw a lump of a body about 20 feet away. "Percy!" She screamed and ran towards him. She slide across the gravel over to his body. Percy was pale and barely breathing. His chest moved very little and he was wheezing and coughing up blood. "Oh, Percy." Annabeth voice croaked. He had a deep gash in his stomach. "Annabeth." Percy gasped. "Shh, Percy, don't talk, it's okay, it's gonna be okay." At this point tears were coming out of her eyes like waterfalls. A tear slide down Percy's cheek as well. "I'm sorry Wise girl." He said before gasping for more breaths and coughing up more blood. "No, don't tell me sorry, I can get you out of this, we can live. Together. " She said. "Close your eyes." He said. "No." Annabeth said. "Please. For me?" Annabeth slowly nodded and closed her eyes. "I love you Wise girl." He said. "I love you too, Seaweed brain." A few minutes of silence. Annabeth knew Percy was dead. She didn't want to believe it but she knew. She slowly opened her eyes. She saw Percy's lifeless body, lying before her. She screamed and cried until her throat hurt. Nobody came. Percy wasn't the only one who died. She knew that. She could feel it. She picked up her dagger. She bent down and kissed Percy one last time. Annabeth pointed the dagger towards her stomach. "As long as we're together." She whispered. Then she plugged the dagger straight into her stomach. She gasped and let out a sharp cry of pain. She fell down next to Percy. It hurt so much. It hurt too much. But I'll get to see Percy again, she thought right before the pain went numb and the world went dark.