Headcanon 15 Part 2

Yo, peeps DO NOT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU!!!! If you wait until you finish reading it, it doesn't really give the emotion I want it to, so yeah. Enjoy!

Will's POV

I shot up. My last memory was of Hades telling me to go back to Nico. He waved his hand but before I disappeared I saw Hades face go slack and turned to me with wide eye. But then I was gone. Back in my old body. I pulled the spear out of my body and it immediately healed. I wonder what people's reaction would be?, I thought.

Then one of my half-sister walked in and saw me. She opened her eyes and screamed. Stepping back and dropping the clipboard. I guess that's people's reaction when they saw a previous dead person, up and healed. Oh, well. When you're children of the Greek Gods anything can happen.

I jumped off the cot I was previously laid on and ran out of the room. I could tell it's been a couple of days since the war. Hades had surely sent me back up the night of the war. But it must have taken me a few days to wake up. Being previously dead and all. Wow, I say that way too much, Nico wouldn't like me saying that., I thought.

I walked through the strawberry fields. Where is everyone?, I thought. I must've been not paying attention because I slammed into someone. "Oh, sorry. My bad I-" the person stopped talking when they saw me. He had his eyes opened wide and his mouth was open. It was Percy Jackson. He eyes were red like he'd been crying.

"W-will?" He asked. "Yeah. Look I don't have time to explain. I need to find Nico, where is he?" I asked, urgently. Percy's eyes were full of sadness. "Will, y-you don't know?" He asked. "Don't know what?" Percy looked down. "Oh, man." He mumbled. "What? Percy tell me!" I asked, angry rising in my throat.

Percy sadly looked at me. "Will, N-Nico." Percy's voice cracked at Nico's name and he started crying. "N-Nico's dead." "N-No." I stuttered out. Trying to grab the situation. Percy nodded his head. "It's true. The day you died. Nico, he couldn't take it. He broke down crying. That night. He left us a note.

"H-he jumped from the roof of cabin 13. He wanted to be with you. H-he's gone." "No. No. N-no." I muttered, backing away. "No." I ran towards cabin 13. The hades cabin. Nico's cabin. I burst into the cabin. "Nico?" I hopelessly called. No answer. "No. No. No!" I shouted. I broke down crying next to Nico's bed.

I couldn't tell how bunch time had passed but it was surely dark. Maybe about 1am, when I finally stopped crying. Then I remembered something Percy told me. That Nico jumped of cabin 13's roof. I slowly got up and made my way to the top of cabin 13's roof. I sat on the rail and swung my feet over the side.

I took a deep breath. "I love you Nico Di Angelo. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, but I do. If you're willing to give everything up for me. I'm willing to give everything up for you. I love you, Neeks. Always have and always will, death boy. Never forget that. I'll see you soon." And with that, I jumped.

Play the song above

No one's POV

Aphrodite looked down at the broken body of Will Solace. Apollo marched up to her, clearly angry. "How dare you?! My son and Nico could have had a very happy life together, but you. You had to go and make Nico do that. You had to make my son do that?!" Apollo was on the verge of tears. Something you very rarely see.

"It was not my fault. I only brought them together. Fate did the rest. I, too, do not wish to see them go. But, as Gods, we all know about fate." Aphrodite tried to explain. "Screw fate!' Apollo yelled, now crying. "My boy is dead! My boy is dead." Apollo yelled. He fell to the floor.

Aphrodite turned to look away. As, if she did not, she too, would start crying. "I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for this." Apollo sobbed.

Well, hope you enjoyed that