Headcanon 18

Okay, so I got this idea from a supernatural one shot I read and I decided to make it into a Percy Jackson headcanon. This is an AU where they live in the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel was annoyed.

She loved her brother but he would not shut up. He wouldn't stop talking about Will and for how much she shipped them, she couldn't wait till it wore off. She would never offer to take him to the dentist ever again if he had to use laughing gas.

“Haaaaaaaazel.” Nico said, dragging out the a. “Yes, Nico?” Hazel said for the billionth time. “Do you knooooooow why clouds are so gray?” “Why?” She asked. “Because all the bluuuuuuuue is in Wiiiiiiiiill’s eyes.”

Hazel didn't doubt that this was romantic but it was the 12th time he had said it. “I looooove him.” This caused Hazel to almost crashed. They weren't even together yet and Nico said he loved him.

Nico never told anyone what he was feeling and he he was confessing he was in love. Sure the drugs had something to do with it but still doesn't change the fact he said it.

“You're in love with him?” Hazel asked, slightly shocked but still really happy. “Yep!” He said, popping the p at the end. Hazel smiled. She was sure glad Nico and Will were roommates.

She pulled up to the apartment building. She helped Nico out of the car since he could barely walk(A/n: I don't know what laughing gas does but plotline) and helped him to the elevator. She pressed the number 2 for the 2nd floor and waited with a giggling Nico.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Hazel made her way to Nico's apartment. She let Nico lean against the wall as she dug the key out of her purse and unlocked the door.

She pushed it open and helped Nico inside, closing the door with her foot. Just then Will came over and Nico practically lept from Hazel and into Will's arms, staring at his eyes. A shocked/confused Will caught him.

“Your eyes are so bluuuuuuue.” Their faces were so close together she got an idea. “Uh, Hazel, what happened-” Will was cut off by Hazel taking a few steps forward and pushing Nico's head into Will's. She then smiled and left.